3pk Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow with Pure Cocoa Butter Lotion 1353oz eac

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3pk Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow with Pure Cocoa Butter Lotion 13.53oz eac!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal  Z.
Cleveland, OH
This is by far the best body lotion ever!! Also it's not expensive at all like under 5 dollars!! I would rather use this than any other because my skin get very dry under my arms,legs and feet,but my body is very sensitive and I will breakout from scented lotion. This one smells so good like cocoa butter. It's non gressy and keeps my body soft and moisturized all day!! I would truly recommend trying this Vaseline intensive care cocoa glow it haves micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly!!😉

Looking for your answer?