BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Description: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex is inspired by 25 years of groundbreaking DNA research, it revolutionizes eye repair so you'll see a reduction in the look of every key sign of aging around eyes. Use this... see more...

Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
All I can say is amazing just amaxing. Now this will leave ur under eye feeling so smooth it will make u want to keep putting g more and more on it feels that good. But dont.. the price of this lil.contsiner will set u back... but it is worth every penny. . Sometimes. Mommy needs a lil splurge on herself. I usually always have to have this due in winter moths whrn cols air is hitting my face thrn I come home do my nightly routine put this on and again must I say it... amazing. ...
Samandy T.
Bronx, NY
This is the best!! I get these on all the product I get from Estée Lauder. I usually get the free samples in constant buying from Estée Lauder that I have a bunch of these. This repair night cream you feel the difference in your face like in 1 week. I dnt know if it’s mental, but I do know it works. I’m a 30 year old I don’t have much fine line, but I do have where I smile and when i use this I see a great difference.
RosaEsther N.
San Juan
Antes del maquillaje,inicia tú rutina facial primero,ya que tú rostro hay que cuidarlo de alergias, manchas por el embarazo y sol,y darle una buena limpieza facial,diaria, Inicia con una limpieza de impurezas,con una crema limpiadora,un exfoliación,y humectante, aceites naturales,y un baño de vapor,y con una crema de masajes, desde cuello,nariz y mejillas, frente,date masajes y y finalmente una mascarilla de té verde.
Alyssa H.
I have really dry eyes with several fine lines and wrinkles. When I use this product, my skin is much more hydrated, smooth, and I don’t notice the appearance of fine lines quite so much. I love all of Estée Lauder’s skincare!!
Alexandra R.
Oyster Bay, NY
I just started using eye serum this year. My first purchase was from a different brand and I felt like I was wasting product- thin oil like texture that would run down my finger before I could apply it. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this and was able to actually apply all of the product I pumped out. One pump gives me enough to use on both eyes- not sure if I should be using more.
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
the best cream to im use this product is good I like the instructions are very clear the package is fine the smell is good does not smell weird when you apply it on your face it feels soft your skin has no perfume and the price is good for the quality of the product
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
The advanced night repair eye is very gentle. This one is a thicker than the normal one for the face. But it's not very thick or oily feeling. It sinks into the skin really nicely. It's a great way to keep good care of your eye region. It's important to use special products for your eye region because it is thinner and more sensitive. I would highly recommend this item.
Rachael M.
The ANR line for Estee Lauder is already fool proof just from the original serum. I have used this gel eye cream and the matrix concentrate and I love both! I bought this at the Elder Beerman Northpark store. The formula of the gel is cooling and makes your eyes feel so refreshed while also giving your eyes all the prevention for future and further signs of aging.
Harlie V.
San Antonio, TX
Estée Lauder Advance Night skincare line is amazing. I highly recommend this to smooth fine lines around the eyes. This formula is really thick and it absorbs all night. Just slap it on and let it work it’s magic!
Chloe H.
Hugin avenue, Broadstairs
I had been using this as my night eye cream to help reduce the signs of fine lines but I didn't find that it was particularly effective. I purchased from debenhams but decided against repurchasing in favour of the nars eye cream as I found it was richer and made my undereyes look a lot better as well as providing some much needed moisture.
Sarah J.
Is this worth the money?