BY 3M

3M Petcare Bandage is the fast and easy way to protect minor cuts, scrapes and skin irritations. Flex Fit Technology ensures a comfortable, secure wound coverage. It also features fur friendly adhesive for easy application. Features: Protects minor cuts, scraps and skin irritation for your furry friend Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: First Aid Includes: 5 small bandages, 5.5" x 1.75" Average Number of Uses: 5 Dimensions: 5.5"x1.75" (13,97 cm x 4,45 cm) Caution: Always clean wound thoroughly before applying bandage. Change bandage regularly. see more...

Terri L.
Taylorsville
I was surprised that these even existed! Works good for a little while. Nothing bad on manufacturing side. Really a catch twenty two.. doesn't adhere very long but if anything worked perfectly it would likely hurt to pull off.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
My German shepherd sometimes scrapes his ankles or pads on the concrete while chasing tennis balls and so we use these. They stay well! And he doesn't seem bothered by them at all.
maria p.
3MTM Petcare bandages are so helpful. My dog scratched his front paw pad so we took him to the vet , they gave us ointment and suggested this product. These bandages stay on perfect.
Angie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Nothing else to say but suck! I feel like i spray water on my dogs skin. Moreover, The label said thT it gives a bitter taste that dogs wont bite. However, they keep licking.
Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
I usually let my dog's wounds heal itself by her licking it bout this time I wanted to make sure she didn't bleed out so I went out to PetCo and got these abs everything went just fine.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great bandages for pets! I would highly suggest these when your dog or cat has a boo-boo. It stays on way better than any other Band-Aid.
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
These were lifesavers when our Boston terrier tore both of her dew claws playing outside. they're hard to bandage but these were great.
Cassie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These things ate awesome and actually stayed on my dogs leg, she didn't chew at it once like she usually does
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
These are great if you would like to distract your pet from scratching or licking their wounds
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
I have only had to use these once, but I was impressed with how well it stuck.
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
I wonder if they stay on well?
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
Where can you find these?
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
Has anyone seen these in stores?