3MLittmann Select Stethoscope uploaded by Temis P.

BY 3M #6 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Anatomically Correct Headset with Firm Eartips Single-lumen tubing 4 Length: 28 9 2-Year Littmann warranty see more...

• Is this stethoscope better than an MDF stethoscope?3 Answers
  • HAT IS THIS USE FOR?3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this one and the classic 20 Answers
Linda A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I love this stethoscope. It's very affordable and perfect for nursing students. i used it all throughout out my clinicals. I purchased it from the littmann website and you can also customize it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Allie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stethoscope.  I got one when I completed my CNA clinicals and I absolutely love it! This product is a go-to and something that you can rely on.  It's worth the investment!
Shaunice L.
Works nicely can hear a pin drop, everything is so clear and easy to listen with. This company has so many cool colors. I myself haven't purchased one but I hear they are pretty expensive. Overall this product has nice quality.
Temis P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My Littmann light weight sthetoscope is the best one I have ever used, it is totally worth the price, the sound is great. It does not weight a lot so it doesn't make your neck hurts. And the color is beautiful. I used this every single day at work.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does an awesome job. Can't go wrong with the brand. Pricy but well worth it. I have been a nurse since 87 and still have mine and works like a charm. If it could tell stories over the years of use it would be some crazy stuff. I always recommend this to new nurses.
Heather H.
Littmann stethoscopes are worth their weight in gold. For anyone from a doctor to an MA, these are a solid go-to that never fail, always provide crisp clear audio and stand the test of time. If you're going to buy one, make the investment, you won't regret it.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
This is a veryyyy good stethoscope! It's a cheaper version that I got from eBay and it was very reliable in school with very clear sound. I never had any problems and would definitely recommend this for students that want a littman or anyone really that wants to save some money but still have a high end, reliable stethoscope
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
With being a RN a stethoscope is part of my uniform and every day life in treating patients. I accurately have four, I can not ever afford to be without one. This brand is one of the best ! And will last you a really long time.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great stethoscope to have if you are in the health field. This is the one my school recommended me to buy for pharmacy shook to take blood pressure. They come in many colors very cute! I would recommend
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
I don't think I have ever seen a nurse with a different brand stethoscope before. This is normally the go to brand for them. They work so well and it really picks up on the noises of the heart and lungs!
Zelina D.
Mercedes, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's the difference between this one and the classic
Nancy P.
Brownsville, TX
Is this stethoscope better than an MDF stethoscope?
Anh N.