3MLittmann Select Stethoscope uploaded by Temis P.

BY 3M #4 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Anatomically Correct Headset with Firm Eartips Single-lumen tubing 4 Length: 28 9 2-Year Littmann warranty see more...

• Is this stethoscope better than an MDF stethoscope?3 Answers
  • HAT IS THIS USE FOR?3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this one and the classic 20 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
This is a veryyyy good stethoscope! It's a cheaper version that I got from eBay and it was very reliable in school with very clear sound. I never had any problems and would definitely recommend this for students that want a littman or anyone really that wants to save some money but still have a high end, reliable stethoscope
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Does an awesome job. Can't go wrong with the brand. Pricy but well worth it. I have been a nurse since 87 and still have mine and works like a charm. If it could tell stories over the years of use it would be some crazy stuff. I always recommend this to new nurses.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Littmann stethoscopes are worth their weight in gold. For anyone from a doctor to an MA, these are a solid go-to that never fail, always provide crisp clear audio and stand the test of time. If you're going to buy one, make the investment, you won't regret it.
Temis P.
Temis P.
Wellness Guru Expert
My Littmann light weight sthetoscope is the best one I have ever used, it is totally worth the price, the sound is great. It does not weight a lot so it doesn't make your neck hurts. And the color is beautiful. I used this every single day at work.
raquel W.
raquel W.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
With being a RN a stethoscope is part of my uniform and every day life in treating patients. I accurately have four, I can not ever afford to be without one. This brand is one of the best ! And will last you a really long time.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great stethoscope to have if you are in the health field. This is the one my school recommended me to buy for pharmacy shook to take blood pressure. They come in many colors very cute! I would recommend
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
I don't think I have ever seen a nurse with a different brand stethoscope before. This is normally the go to brand for them. They work so well and it really picks up on the noises of the heart and lungs!
Jenniffer R.
Jenniffer R.
I am a Doctor graduated from Dominican Republic and ever since i was studying in 2006 i have used this stethoscope. I love it because it so lightweight and so easy to carry around.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Lightweight and accurate. Also very flexible and easy to use and pack away when not in use. A little expensive but well worth the price for the quality.
I would highly recommend!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stethoscope is great. I bought it to use with my blood pressure cuff monitor. It works great it's light and I have never had any problems while using it all.
Zelina D.
Zelina D.
Mercedes, TX
What's the difference between this one and the classic
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Brownsville, TX
Is this stethoscope better than an MDF stethoscope?
Anh N.