3MLittmann Select Stethoscope uploaded by Danielle S.

BY 3M #9 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Anatomically Correct Headset with Firm Eartips Single-lumen tubing 4 Length: 28 5 2-Year Littmann warranty see more...

• What supplier offers the best price? Please reply with links to t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Littmann is an amazing brand for the stethoscope. I will be entering the nursing program soon and would not choose any other brand. They have many colors and prices vary. Even the cheaper ones still have great quality though.
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
All throughout nursing school and my career this is the stethoscope I have used! I began nursing school with another brand and could not hear very clear and pieces had broke off. However, this brand has lasted me so long! Could never go back. I love Littmann!
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
This is by far the best stethoscope that is made. It is reliable and well made. It lasts for years. The quality is next to none. This is the only one that our office will buy. It is worth the money. It comes with several ear pieces and they can also be reordered.
Danielle S.
I love this stethoscope! I will never buy any other brand but Littmann. Even the cheaper ones still work amazingly! They also have many fun colors.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
LOVE my littmann. Have had it for years. Cannot go wrong. I've used it through nursing school and at my place of employment. Very easy to use.
Max Y.
I work in the medical field and I use this stethoscope everyday. It is really useful and it works quite well
Racheal R.
Nampa, ID
Love it. My mom gave me hers, as we are both vet techs. Can't get any better
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
This actually worked well. I am a nurse and have one of these and can't complain about it!
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
This is a great stethoscope. I wouldn't use any other brand. I have a hard time hearing sometimes, but with this I'm able to hear to get an accurate b/p.
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
I've only see. Doctors use these but they obviously help it a ton so they must be great!!
Ashley S.
What supplier offers the best price? Please reply with links to the retailer's site.