Add a Photo

#22 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors
Anatomically Correct Headset with Firm Eartips Single-lumen tubing 4 Length: 28 5 2-Year Littmann warranty
Photo (1)
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD

This is by far the best stethoscope that is made. It is reliable and well made. It lasts for years. The quality is next to none. This is the only one that our office will buy. It is worth the money. It comes with several ear pieces and they can also be reordered.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Little Rock , Ar

All throughout nursing school and my career this is the stethoscope I have used! I began nursing school with another brand and could not hear very clear and pieces had broke off. However, this brand has lasted me so long! Could never go back. I love Littmann!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I love this stethoscope! I will never buy any other brand but Littmann. Even the cheaper ones still work amazingly! They also have many fun colors.
Nancy U.
Nancy U.

This stethoscope is so good, mostly for the students of medicine, i love this stethoscope, i recommend
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT

LOVE my littmann. Have had it for years. Cannot go wrong. I've used it through nursing school and at my place of employment. Very easy to use.
Max Y.
Max Y.

I work in the medical field and I use this stethoscope everyday. It is really useful and it works quite well
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA

This actually worked well. I am a nurse and have one of these and can't complain about it!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX

I've only see. Doctors use these but they obviously help it a ton so they must be great!!
Racheal R.
Racheal R.
Nampa, ID

Love it. My mom gave me hers, as we are both vet techs. Can't get any better
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI

Littmann is a really great brand for stethoscopes! All the nursing students and instructors that I know buy these.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

What supplier offers the best price? Please reply with links to the retailer's site.

Join Now