3MLittmann Select Stethoscope uploaded by Danielle S.

BY 3M #12 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Anatomically Correct Headset with Firm Eartips Single-lumen tubing 4 Length: 28 5 2-Year Littmann warranty see more...

• What supplier offers the best price? Please reply with li...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All throughout nursing school and my career this is the stethoscope I have used! I began nursing school with another brand and could not hear very clear and pieces had broke off. However, this brand has lasted me so long! Could never go back. I love Littmann!
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Littmann is an amazing brand for the stethoscope. I will be entering the nursing program soon and would not choose any other brand. They have many colors and prices vary. Even the cheaper ones still have great quality though.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
This is by far the best stethoscope that is made. It is reliable and well made. It lasts for years. The quality is next to none. This is the only one that our office will buy. It is worth the money. It comes with several ear pieces and they can also be reordered.
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
This is a great stethoscope. I wouldn't use any other brand. I have a hard time hearing sometimes, but with this I'm able to hear to get an accurate b/p.
Danielle S.
I love this stethoscope! I will never buy any other brand but Littmann. Even the cheaper ones still work amazingly! They also have many fun colors.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
LOVE my littmann. Have had it for years. Cannot go wrong. I've used it through nursing school and at my place of employment. Very easy to use.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Littmann. I work in a cardiology office and use it everyday. The only brand I've found that works great and lasts.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
Littmann is a really great brand for stethoscopes! All the nursing students and instructors that I know buy these.
Max Y.
I work in the medical field and I use this stethoscope everyday. It is really useful and it works quite well
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
This actually worked well. I am a nurse and have one of these and can't complain about it!
Ashley S.
What supplier offers the best price? Please reply with links to the retailer's site.