HJK1213 Features: Stethoscope Size: Adult Made in USA Color/Finish: Color: Black Warranty: 3M Littmann provides five years warranty

How is this compared to the Litmann classic II
Does this come with any special warranty?
Start your review of 3MLittmann Cardiology III Stethoscope!
Marion
I got this stethoscope for physical therapy school and it works really well for the price.  This is the nicest stethoscope out there but it works really well for what I need it for.  I recommend this product to someone looking for a stethoscope for a good price.
Heavy
San Antonio, TX
I have had this stethoscope for almost 6 years now. I am an emergency room nurse, and I absolutely LOVE this stethoscope. I can hear lung sounds great when others can’t. This is by far my favorite stethoscope. Worth every penny!
Monroe, LA
When I was in nursing school I used the Littmann stethoscope and it is honestly superior to all others in my opinion. You can hear so well out of it and it also comes with a change of ear pieces so that’s cool as well! I had the pink one so it was also a fun color
Butler, PA
I'm a 2nd year PA student about to graduate in a few weeks. I have used this all throughout my studies. It has great quality sound, and I definitely recommend!
Haverhill, MA
This is a great stethoscope. You can hear so much with it. Honestly, it’s probably more than most people would need unless you’re working on a cardiac or respiratory unit and you’re looking for softer sounds. Littmann is my favorite stethoscope brand. I’ve used them exclusively for 20 years and their products always hold up very well.
Scranton, PA
I purchased this stethoscope for physician assistant school, and also got it engraved. I haven't been able to use it on too many patients as of yet, but when I did have patients with heart/lung/abdomen pathology, I actually was able to hear things (even though I may not have known exactly what I was listening to other than it was abnormal). This stethoscope has been thrown in so many bags, gone through many practicals, and has been squished in between books. It's lasting well so far!

My only current complaint is that the color was not what I was expecting based on the color online. I purchased the raspberry colored stethoscope. I was expecting a darker color pink, more like a pink-burgundy mix, and it is a tad more bright than I anticipated, so I would definitely try to see some of the colors in person if you decide to purchase online.

Overall, super easy to use, fits my ears well (I have tiny ear canals, so I was happy when the smaller buds actually fit me well), is easy to adjust/take off the pediatric diaphragm in place of the bell feature, and is definitely a quality product! I'm really glad I decided to take the plunge and invest in a sturdy, well-known, effective, and fun stethoscope.

Columbia, SC
The 3mlittmann stethoscope is amazing!! It's is light weight and is great quality! The sound is amazing and clear. This brand is a bit pricey but it's worth it because it is long lasting. This is a great stethoscope and I highly recommend!
Tacoma, WA
Okay so this is one of the best stethoscopes and highly recommended it's used by a lot of nurses and is recommended for nursing students it is easy to use and great quality it's most definitely worth every penny
Chincoteague, VA
I love my stethoscope! I've had it for almost 8 years, and it is absolutely wonderful! It is expensive, but worth every. single. penny! It's a wonderful tool, and I could not do my job without it!
El Cajon, CA
The most popular brand of stethoscope for nursing students (mostly because of the different colors available. Great brand and great quality product. Definitely recommend.
Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...