BY 3M #2 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

HJK1213 Features: Stethoscope Size: Adult Made in USA Color/Finish: Color: Black Warranty: 3M Littmann provides five years warranty see more...

Kali M.
San Antonio, TX
I have had this stethoscope for almost 6 years now. I am an emergency room nurse, and I absolutely LOVE this stethoscope. I can hear lung sounds great when others can’t. This is by far my favorite stethoscope. Worth every penny!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this stethoscope for physician assistant school, and also got it engraved. I haven't been able to use it on too many patients as of yet, but when I did have patients with heart/lung/abdomen pathology, I actually was able to hear things (even though I may not have known exactly what I was listening to other than it was abnormal). This stethoscope has been thrown in so many bags, gone through many practicals, and has been squished in between books. It's lasting well so far!

My only current complaint is that the color was not what I was expecting based on the color online. I purchased the raspberry colored stethoscope. I was expecting a darker color pink, more like a pink-burgundy mix, and it is a tad more bright than I anticipated, so I would definitely try to see some of the colors in person if you decide to purchase online.

Overall, super easy to use, fits my ears well (I have tiny ear canals, so I was happy when the smaller buds actually fit me well), is easy to adjust/take off the pediatric diaphragm in place of the bell feature, and is definitely a quality product! I'm really glad I decided to take the plunge and invest in a sturdy, well-known, effective, and fun stethoscope.
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The 3mlittmann stethoscope is amazing!! It's is light weight and is great quality! The sound is amazing and clear. This brand is a bit pricey but it's worth it because it is long lasting. This is a great stethoscope and I highly recommend!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay so this is one of the best stethoscopes and highly recommended it's used by a lot of nurses and is recommended for nursing students it is easy to use and great quality it's most definitely worth every penny
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my stethoscope! I've had it for almost 8 years, and it is absolutely wonderful! It is expensive, but worth every. single. penny! It's a wonderful tool, and I could not do my job without it!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The most popular brand of stethoscope for nursing students (mostly because of the different colors available. Great brand and great quality product. Definitely recommend.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product. It is a little higher budget wise than some others but well worth it! Sound is clear and consistent. It isn't too heavy and is durable. Also easy to clean which is a must!
China B.
Griffin, GA
My mom owns one of these stethoscopes (she's a cna) and when we get sick she likes to listen to our breathing and our hearts to make sure there's no infection in our lungs or fluid. It may be expensive but I definitely reccomend! Also, to expecting mothers you can put the stethoscope to your tummy and hear your babies heart beat and sometimes their hiccups! No need to wait to go to an OB/GYN to hear these beautiful things. ❤
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the stethoscope that all of my medical professors recommend. I've used it in class and it's really easy to hear what you're looking for. When I finish my degree and start my career in the medical field (major still undetermined) this will be the stethoscope I invest in. It's great quality, lightweight, really projects the sounds of your heart and lungs and it lasts forever.
Eileen G.
We have 3 of these in the house. My husband is a physician and I'm a nurse. It is a decent price and well worth the money. I wouldn't get it as a student, but would spend the money after finding a job and continuing with your career. I like the lightweight versions best, if you're planning to put in around your neck. Otherwise I just put it in my scrub top.
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Where can I buy or order one from?
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this be a good stethoscope for a nursing student or should I find something a little cheaper? UPDATE: I purchased a littman finally :)
Sierra W.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much is this? Is it expensive brand?
Daniela W.
alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do you clean your stethoscope?
Scarlett H.