BY 3M

• Did you know that they also have amazing seasoning salts as well.1 Answers
Wendy B.
Great products you can add it to water and you can also add it in to recipes i have used this to make lemon pound cake which was amazing its also great for on the go since you can keep it in your pockets or purse for an instant drink enhancer . i highly recommend it... they come in many flavors now including lemonades and cider mixes. my favorite is TrueLime but i also use true lemon .
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
I like using these when I'm in a hurry or want a quick drink. Taste is good, it's affordable. Only con is I think it's a bit more bland than other brands. Still really nice though. Got it at my local grocery store
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
So glad I found this! It's great in both water and tea and super easy to just throw a few packages in my bag to have on hand anytime. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
This lemon powder is so good!! Comes in little individual packs, and I only use about a half a pack at a time. Put it in your water and it tastes just like fresh lemon in your water! Great way to spruce up plain water! Love it!
TaSheka S.
Foodie Expert
Did you know that they also have amazing seasoning salts as well.