BY 3M

Buy on Walmart
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
I love these. I had to use them when I had a snoring partner in bed. Now they took care of the snoring and I still use these. They block out most noise but I am able to hear my alarm in the morning.

I purchase these online in a larger amount since I use them nightly. I cut them down (not suggested) to make sleeping in them better. I've also taken them to concerts so I don't damage my hearing.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
My husband uses these for work during construction. Girls at work also use them to save their hearing from the high pitch of the dental drill. They fall out of my ears though. Either I am not doing it right or not everyone has the right shape for them.