BY 3M

AM/FM Radio and Hearing Protector All-in-One. Digital tuning with LCD display. MP3 or scanner compatible. Lightweight and comfortable. Innovative dB limiter. Soft foam ear cushions. Fully adjustable. NRR 22 dB 3M Tekk Protection Digital WorkTunes Hearing Protector, used to help protect ears against noises at or exceeding 85 decibels, features AM/FM radio, MP3 or scanner compatibility and hearing protector all-in-one.  With digital tuning, LCD display and innovative dB limiter you can easily see and hear your favorite station or song whil. see more...

Anita D.
My husband purchased these many many years ago for his previous job when he was working industrial grade power washers. How can you not like these? So practical - they provide protection from the noise and have the entertainment bonus. Now my husband uses these whenever doing yardwork: lawn mowing, leave blowing, shoveling snow, etc. I sometimes use them and I love being able to listen to the radio while being able to block out other noise. Also, it's nice that they don't have wires hanging around.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these for my 18mo old for when we went to NHRA too fuel races. They're loud and we knew she wouldn't be interested so these were a perfect solution! They worked well and no only do they fit her, they fit me as well.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These would be amazing for my husband to have sinces hes a welder and loves music haven't tried them tho
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
My favorite thing is when the game starts at the best same time of I can get to
Camila b.
TAIO, Santa Catarina
Fones são ótimos para você relaxar ouvir aquela música e se acalmar. Recomendo