BY 3M

A Fast Drying, Strong Adhesive Designed For A Wide Variety Of Porous And Non-Porous Surfaces. Excellent For Wood, Metal, Rubber, Vinyl, Leather, Ceramics, Plastics* And Other Surfaces. Gel Formula Makes It Easier To Control And Does Not Run. Comes In Four Single-Use Tubes With A Fine Tip For Precise Application. Each Tube Contains Enough Adhesive For A Single Application, So You Do Not Have To Worry About A Tube Drying Out After Being Opened.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; 4 Tubes (.017Oz Each) *Not Suitable For Polystyrene Foam, Foam Rubber, Polyethylene And Polypropylene. Made In Usa see more...

Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Normally, I like the 3M products and prefer them to other brands. Not with the Scotch Single-Use Super Glue. While it claims to bond to Wood, Metal, Ceramic, Leather, Plastic and More, it did not work for me. I used it on metal and had to clamp the pieces together for over 24 hours before it was dry and bonded. After 3 hours, it had neither bonded nor dried. It didn't work at all on my ceramic mug.
Breanna N.
I will never buy glue from this brand again. Right now I'm using super glue to use for my custom clip in extensions This glue wasn't strong enough for my wefts to stay on my wig clips.
Tania F.