BY 3M #33 in Tape

Scotch moving & storage clear tape 2-pk. see more...

3M Scotch Moving & Storage Clear Tape 2-pk.
  • "This is great for sealing up boxes when you are getting ready to move it's actually good for many different things " in 1 review
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do not stick it to your lips, you will peel the skin off. Quick story, I ripped a piece off and was not ready to use it, so I held it with my teeth and my lip touched it, I was in pain goes to show you it is strong. I love this tape, holds anything and last a good amount of time. This dual pack will last you a while.
Svetlana G.
Lewisville, TX
I just recently moved from New York to Dallas. It is crazy how much tape we used! This tape is awesome, strong and lasted a long time. It doesn't really leave any sticky staff Ayer I removed it. Recommended!
Stephanie L.
East Marion, NY
This is a great tape that is trustworthy when moving, whether it be college dorms or offices. It is very sticky and adheres well to any surface. It is sturdy, but easily cut wit s sharp edge for seamless removal.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
This is the best tape to use if you are moving and need to tape boxes up that have been broken down already. This tape is durable sturdy and does a great job at keeping the box intact with whatever you are packing!
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
My issue is that its hard to find the end of the tape and when you tear it off it doesn't come in an even piece it comes off in like a tiny strip then it eventually gets bigger then its an uneven strip by far.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
No one makes tape like scotch. I use this in my classroom to tape down names, and in my home to secure boxes. This tape is thicker than others and doesn't tear as much. It also is durable and very sticky.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is great packing tape! Super sticky but easy to take off when you need to. Clear so that you can see through it and it doesn't look ugly. Works great in the packing tape rollers too.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is A VERY RELIABLE product that I have depended on for several years. From going on moves to substituting regular small tape for wrapping purposes, I can always count on it.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
In my opinion i think this tape sticks better than duct tape. Super durable holds everything in boxes. Pulls off the roll clean. Very great i use this for everything
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a good product this tape can come in all sizes it is really sticky it helps things stick together or stick some where I would recommend this product
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is strong and easy to cut?