BY 3M #35 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Easy to Assemble. Ideal for mailing, moving, shipping and storing. . see more...

• "Just make sure you do a good job taping the edges. " in 1 review
  • "It's a good quality mailing box and is not flimsy." in 1 review
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
These boxes are so sturdy. I used them to send dog treats & other products to my customers and they hold up ver nicely. Satisfied with this product.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
I use these all the time to send my friends and significant other stuff in the mail and they work great
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I have used them a couple of times and they are very easy to assemble and practical!
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
My mom used these almost always whens ending me things to my dorm. They're made of really sturdy material and it keeps the contents safe, which is great.
Vanessa O.
Very strong and sturdy, they will not break. good to know I can count on 3m when I have to mail something
Christine S.
It's a good quality mailing box and is not flimsy. It's easy to assemble as well
April B.
Odenton, MD
Good quality and sturdy for shipping. Seems expensive for what it is, but I suppose that's the beauty of supply and demand.
Kim T.
Standard mailing box. Good quality! Just make sure you do a good job taping the edges.
kristen l.
Great durable product. Sturdy and holds it shape really well for mailing, storing, or moving items in!
greidy p.
Muy fuertes y resistentes, no se romperán. Bueno saber que puedo contar con 3m cuando tengo que enviar algo por correo