3M Scotch Lint Roller with 70 Sheets uploaded by Melissa V.3M Scotch Lint Roller with 70 Sheets uploaded by Samantha P.

BY 3M #3 in Lint Rollers

Find housecleaning accessories at Target.com! Scotch lint roller with 70 sheets

• Are there are that are stickier or better? I go through s...3 Answers
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
I have a cat that sheds absolutely EVERYWHERE. I love that I am able to pick up all the fur on the first try. These are a must if you have any pets! My cat enjoys laying on my clothing for some odd reason and these really help when I am in a hurry and am dashing out the door for work
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have a dog so I need this. It works well on my clothes. It takes off lint, dirt and dog hair. I also use it on my couch and in my car. I go through a lot of these. They are wroth it.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I have a short hair orange tabby who sheds like CRAZY and these are my go to lint rollers. I am a waitress, so I have to make sure that my uniform is completely free of any pet hair. I keep one in my car and one in my house.
Lu C.
I have no idea why this product is getting such great reviews, as I have tried MANY lint roller brands, and this is definitely the worst of them all! These are horrible at getting lint off. You can tell that there is no strength or stickiness. They get used up quickly (because they don't work at all after a few strokes). It has a weird sound to them when you use them. And I hate that you have to tear them with every new sheet. The perforations also don't align right when you get to the end. Again, worst lint roller ever.
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
Growing up I always had cats and dogs that shed. And it was awful when you would go to put on your clothes, and none of your animals were even around to add fur to it! But it always managed to attached to everything. When I first tried these, I thought, well duct tape does the same thing. But with duct you have to pull of the pieces, to the right size and it just took too much time. So these are super handy to have around the house, they aren't expensive, and they work wonders on getting fur and lint off of clothes, and furniture.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This is a really high quality lint roller. At first I thought they were all the same, but that is not true. This thing literally gets everything off of the pants! Even the things that think they're not coming off...is! It is also really affordable and therefore highly recommended.
Kiondra B.
N Little Rock, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great for when you have a lot of particles or lint on your clothing this will get it right out especially if you are wearing black where things tend to show up way more than with any other color in clothing
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
We have a long-haired, double-coated, 80-pound mix breed dog. He sheds year round and needless to say, if you wear black in this house, you're going to be covered in hair. Regular vacuuming combined with the Scotch Lint Rollers has allowed us to reduce the amount of hair in our home. Also, my husband has to wear a black uniform to work, so we have to have these on hand at all time to keep the hair off of him. I highly recommend this, especially for those of you with pets that shed.
Scarleth N.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are a MUST in our household! We own 2 American Eskimo dogs who shed like crazy and yes, we brush them on the regular. They still shed. I love wearing black so you know I have these sitting in my closet ready to be rolled up on me, I also have one in my car & my hubby's car so he doesn't end up going to work with white hair all over his clothes. A must have. I recommend it.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I use this all the time to remove pet hair from my clothes. I have two cats and a shedding dog that leave hair everywhere that I am constantly having to clean up. I use this often. I give it four stars and not five because there should be some sort of container that holds it because I always have to pull a sheet off before use due to the stickiness has wore off.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Are there are that are stickier or better? I go through so many.