BY 3M

Scotch-brite non-scratch dishwand refills 3-pk. see more...

• Why does it smells bad after using it for just twice or t...1 Answers
Megan A.
Riverside, CA
These are cool and easy to replace. They do the job with a little soap. I am just more of a bristle kind of mom. I like to be able to scrub and throw into the dishwasher every so often. I buy these at Target though to have in stock. I just feel like every kitchen needs a sponge. lol
Katie A.
Coffeyville, KS
This is the perfect item to give dishes a quick scrub before you pop them in the dishwasher. It also works well to get the stuck on stuff off counter tops!
Rachel D.
Love these. They clean my dishes really well (I love using dawn dish soap with these, but any will do!) without any scratches or damage.
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
We use these wands at work and they are perfect for an office sink. Quick and easy and not at all messy. Just what an office needs!
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
I use my wand everyday for dishes. It makes cleaning so much easier and faster. The price for refills is not bad.
tracey b.
Olivet, SD
I have 5 kids and they make LOTS of messes! I love these to scrub dishes and counters!
Marie-Sophie G.
Contrecoeur,PQ
I buy refills since I bought the dishwand. It's perfect size to clean pots and pans. I would recommend it. It last long enough it would not cost you much.
Why does it smells bad after using it for just twice or thrice?