BY 3M

Scotch-brite natural fiber non-scratch scrub sponge see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that these are made with natural fibers. I also love the color of these. The green and blue ones are ugly lol. They are a great price. I will be buying this product again. I highly recommend.
Jessica A.
I bought these because I liked that they were made from natural fibers. I loved that the color was very neutral. They look great by any kitchen sink, no matter what the color scheme. The sponges did exactly as they should. They cleaned tough messes and held up for a very long time. They do have a rough texture which is great for cleaning, but your hand might not be as happy. One thing I will say is they have a weird smell, even when brand new, at least the package that I bought did. It smelled like plastic sort of. But, because they last so long and do a good job, I hardly care!
Shayne S.
Franksville, WI
My favorite srubbie by far. Repurchase every few months as they wear out. They don't scratch my non stock pans but still effectively clean really well. Not the cheapest but worth the price for me. Love that they make these greener ones.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
These are great for those tough messes on pots and pans. Especially those with the non-stick ones. It doesn't damage the dishes and surprisingly holds onto soap very well. I like these better than the original green ones similar to this.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
We thought this would be more environmental friendly but it seems to come apart a bit on the scrub side.
Miranda C.
These work so great on my greasy dirty pans. I love this sponge because it works and is amazing.