3M Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Low-Scratch Scouring Pad uploaded by Ana M.3M Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Low-Scratch Scouring Pad uploaded by Ana M.

BY 3M

3M Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Low-Scratch Scouring Pad: Now you can clean your stove burners, broilers, grills and garden tools without any hassle with the easy-to-rinse Scotch-Brite Scouring Pad This heavy-duty pad cleans up messes, even the tough ones, 50 percent faster than other products So get this scour pad to keep your kitchen appliances and garage tools spick-and-span see more...

• I need something durable to get grease and food off my sk...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a green sand like residue from these?1 Answers
  • Are there bulk packs for sale anywhere(larger than a 3pk)?4 Answers
3M Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Low-Scratch Scouring Pad
  • "Trust me when I say we have some dishes that need cleaning and these sponges with the scrub pad really get the job done without the exesive elbow grease." in 1 review
Courtney S.
I cannot begin to tell you all how much I LOVE this product! I am not kidding you when I say this cuts so much time out of doing dishes. Whenever I have caked on messes in my skillet or pan after cooking, these scouring pads get the job done fast! I am not the strongest person, so usually getting caked on messes off is a hard thing to do. Using this, it is as simple as running hot water and scrubbing (semi-gently) to get the mess off. I will always use these to clean my dishes and I highly recommend them to everyone who suffers from caked on messes and not having a dishwasher...lol!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
These little things are amazing, especially when you combine them with some grease lightning. My boyfriend had to repaint our roof with this metal stuff and he of course tracked it in through the backdoor into our kitchen floor. I tried everything to get it off and nothing worked. Finally I used these and some grease lightning and it came right off! I will always keep these around now at all times for tough to clean messes.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
These scorching pads work great I use them on my pans when I have burned food and it leaves that thick build up it takes it off easily I also use it to scrub soap scum offthe bathroom tub the sink you could use these for almost anything grease buildup on your barbecue grill
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
I love these! They help majorly with scrubbing grease off pans and the stove. I love these more than I like your basic brillo pad. They do the job for everything. Very durable. I would highly recommend to anyone! You can find them anywhere and the price never fails!
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
I have an electric range glass cooktop and these get burned on stuff off super easy without scratching my cook top! They are amazeballs in toilet bowls and sinks as well. Wonderful product!
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
These are my go to for cleaning pots and pans that are made of Teflon. They never scratch and they last so much longer than sos pads that I have even started using them on my other pots
Allison D.
Florida
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the best brand of scrubbers and sponges. Cleans bathrooms, The kitchen and greasy dirty dishes. Never leaves scratches on my pots or pans but gets them very clean.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
With these scrub pads it wont take long to get off stuck on food. It won't scratch up you dishes or pans. Even if you have lime build up in the bathroom these scrubbers will get the job done.
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
The best scrubbers ever. I use them to clean my pots and being a furniture restorer, I've even used them to remove finishes off wood and other materials. Always bought them and always will.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
These work great for extreme messes. I have used them to get sops scum off an apartment I was renting. They sometimes leave little green sand like residue. It's easily cleaned though.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Are there bulk packs for sale anywhere(larger than a 3pk)?
tammy f.
Foley, AL
Is it safe to use scotch brite on a teflon surface.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I need something durable to get grease and food off my skillet. Is this durable enough for getting tough grease and grime off my skillet pan?
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Does anyone else get a green sand like residue from these?