BY 3M

Scotch-brite heavy duty dishwand refills 3-pk. see more...

Heather S.
Love these scrubber! I love the fact that I don't have to actually hold the scrubber side while washing dishes. The wand is the perfect length and width for a comfortable grip, and is perfect for the hard to reach spots in cups and containers. This is all I use!
Trista P.
North Plains, OR
These scrubbies stand the test of time! I don't use them for my dishes, but instead, I keep one in my shower to clean the glass doors with (dish soap/vinegar mixture). Works like a charm and hold up well!
Leah C.
These scrubbers last a long time and don't fall apart. These earn five stars because not only can they get dried on hardened burnt dinner off my good pans but they don't scratch or damage the surface.
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
I love love love this. Cleans all my dishes and keeps me from having to get wrinkly hands every time I do dishes!
Sarah M.
Bradford , ON
We use these daily and I have no real issues. Occasionally the sponge rips off but overall, I like them