3M Scotch-Brite Dobie All Purpose Pads, 2-Count (Pack of 5) uploaded by keren a.

BY 3M

Needs Clean Up Scotch-Brite Dobie Cleaning Pad, 8 Ct see more...

Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These work hard to get all your dirty dishes clean. You can also use it to clean your bathrooms or car. It has a rough surface to really clean but doesn't scratch.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is my all time favorite sponge for doing dishes or scrubbing floors. I have been buying this for so many years now I have lost track. Lately, I have been having trouble locating any, so I looked on amazon and bought the large package. I figure this should last me a little while. They just make washing dishes so much easier.
Nicole B.
ELKHART, IN
This is my favorite dish Sponge to use. It's great for the heavy duty clean up on pans or on the stove but also gentle enough for glasses and plates. You don't have to worry about it shedding to pieces like them other cheap sponges. It last a long time, and when it begins to get smelly I throw it in my washer to get more use out of it.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are definitely a must. I buy them all the time because they are sturdy and dorable, not like the other pads to wash dishes. Specially when you have to scrub hard on a dish, some break off easily, but not these ones. I would definitely keep buying them more than once.
Hannah H.
These are amazing for cleaning up tough hard stains. They are an amazing quality for the price and they did not disappoint me one bit. I bought these at Walmart not too long ago and would recommend these to everyone.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
These get everything I need off my dishes if I have a really tough dish that has hard stuff to get off these are what I reach for they last a long time they are cheap I will buy them again when my others are worn out.
Teressa C.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I LOVE these sponges! They are the only sponges that actually work for cleaning my microsuede couch! They aren't always sold at my local Walmart so whenever I see them I buy every sponge available!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This dobie works amazing it doesnt scratch anything. It works very well cleaning up any mess I made in the kitchen. I highly recommend it.
Aubresha Y.
Saint peters, MO
Great in the beginning but it falls apart so easy when using on tough stains and it's almost impossible to get it clean after 2 uses.
Paola C.