3M Scotch Blue Original Multi-Surface Painters Tape 1.5

3M Scotch Blue Original Multi-Surface Painters Tape 1.5"

BY SCOTCH #35 in Tape

Scotch Blue™ Original Multi-Surface Painter's Tape.
Cont. 1 roll 1.5 in x 45 yd (38,1 mm x 41, 1 m) see more...

3M Scotch Blue Original Multi-Surface Painters Tape 1.5
3M Scotch Blue Original Multi-Surface Painters Tape 1.5"
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
The only tape I will use to put in walls. It’s the best. We use this to guide us on our walls when painting and it stays put and gives us a clean line when taking it off. I also used to use this when I had a wall unit in my apartment and needed to cover it over the winter to prevent draft. The blue tape was a great solve for sticking the tarp to the wall.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This is the only tape we're allowed to use around to tape up decorations in the office, because it doesn't leave a sticky residue all over, and it's easy and convenient to clean up. I'm not a fan of hanging decorations with blue tape instead of clear, but it's not a huge deal, and I know it's not the intended purpose so I can't be mad at it.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
 what I was looking for! Sticks well and is easy to tear but sturdy as it's supposed to be. Good for labels, etc.

I was glad it came with the plastic wrapper around the entire outside of the roll of tape, as other rolls of tape that don't have that end up being covered in dust and filth on the sides because there's adhesive on the edges.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is great tape. I use this mainly for taping off my trim before I paint rooms in my house and it does a great job of preventing the paint to bleed on to the trim. Very strong!
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
This painter's tape is made to protect surfaces when you're painting. Most people who've painted rooms know that the majority of the work is prep, and once that's done the painting itself should go quickly. That's because a lot of the "prep" is protecting surfaces you don't want to paint, and that's where this comes in. It's sticky enough to stay in place but comes up easily, without residue, from almost any surface -- paint, wood, glass, etc. And there's not much more fun than letting your paint dry and then pulling up the painter's tape so you see those lovely crisp edges to your newly painted surface. This tape works just as it should. It adheres easily, corrects easily, stays put, is removed swiftly and leaves no residue.
sharon l.
San Jose, CA
This is great. Sticks well on walls, canvases, water color paper, and some cardstocks without tearing the paper or lifting the paint. It seals well on the surface great and there isn't trouble taking it off. But i also prefer taking it off before the oaint is completely dry just for a better finish. Also its great for jst panelling out an area for an art project. This is the tape i go for when i go to the hardware store. And its pretty well priced.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This tape is super helpful when painting your walls/molding/windows! It helps you create a nice line where you don't paint over something else! I've been recently going through so much of this while helping my brother paint his room and it's been such a great help! It's super easy to use and easy to take off!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
3M Scotch Blue Original Multi-Surface Painters Tape 1.5" very good product to use for painting. Tape off whatever you don't want painted, peel it away when you're done.
Claire F.
This review is for all my college students. Don't use other types of tape to hang up posters, fliers, or dorm room decorations! The best part of this tape is that it stays on for MONTHS but then peels right off without ripping the paper. I am able to hang up my favorite posters on cinderblock dorm walls with blue tape, then peel the tape right off at the end the year and the poster looks brand new. It also doesn't damage the paint on walls or leave residue on windows.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
This tape is an absolute life saver for dorm rooms, especially if the walls have that white fire-proof paint some schools use? Literally NOTHING will stick to it, except for this. Also helps keep away the damages cost that would have come from tack marks everywhere. Generally comes easily and paper-free from posters etc. No wall paint removal either. Really good for art projects on canvas as well!
Stephanie V.
Will it work with watercolours?
Silvianna V.
Does it pull off easy on paper?
Lexi W.
Do you use painters tape as part of paint prepping?