2 colors available

BY 3M

Replacement paper for M1000 (3640-0240) General purpose paper Specially formulated for use with water based coatings 60 yards 9 wide Length: 3 Width: 9 Height: 3 see more...

Erica M.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is wonderful. I wanted something for my paper mâché but didn't want newspaper ink all over my hands. I used this instead. It was easy to use and was flexible. Afterward,the temper paints worked wonders with this paper...only painted with on coat,now print ti try to cover. Besides I used this for dry wall at times. Awesome for many other DYI crafts!!! You do get your money's worth!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Bought it for a few DIY projects, but have so much left over that I have been using it as wrapping paper! Gives the gift an old fashioned parcel look. Tie it up with string and a cute little ornament or trinket and it looks fantastic!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
I've never been disappointed by a 3M product and this product is no exception! I used this for a recent home improvement project. The adhesive was strong, but was easily removed once I was done.
Justina A.
Justina A.
Corona, CA
I like this for craft projects that can get messy or when I want to spray paint something and don't want to color my ground or grass. has lots of uses. even as last minute gift wrap. :)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
Great quality of paper
we will use this in my classroom every now and then. I don't have to worry about my kids always tearing
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Love all 3M products that I have tried. High quality, good for so many different DIY's and crafts!
Jo R.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
I bought this for shipping, works great, and lasts like forever no jk still have some
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
This is very high-quality works well love this I need to go buy some more!!
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
This is good for arts and crafts and diy project or you can wrap gifts...