BY 3M

Universal size is easy to trim with a sharp scissors. 3M Privacy Screen Protector Universal Trim-To-Fit for SmartPhones is designed to allow you the ability to create a custom privacy film for your mobile phone.  This film is designed to be trimmed by you and a cutting grid is included with each piece.  Utilizes 3M s micro louver privacy technology so you can use your SmartPhone in public without revealing confidential information.  You clearly see your information on your phone while people at your side only see a darkened screen. With a light matte front surface, 3M Privacy Screen Protector enhances your viewing experience by reducing glare and is easy to remove. Actual dimensions are 76.2mm x 127mm. see more...

• Who prefers these over the ones made for your specific phone?1 Answers
  • How hard are they to use?2 Answers
  • How long have you had it applied to your phone screen & has it he...2 Answers
  • "I had one on my blackberry years ago and I absolutely loved it." in 1 review
Debra A.
Syracuse, NY
Screen protector fits Samsung Note 3.
Pros: Quality is good and screen is still touch responsive.
Able to prevent viewing from side
Mattifies the screen and reduces glare
Con: Screen has grainy look to it. No longer as clear
Still able to see from some angles, just less clear.
Christina D.
I had one on my blackberry years ago and I absolutely loved it. You never think you would find this product useful until you don't have one anymore. I wont ever have a phone without a privacy screen again.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This product really does help with privacy. makes it much easier to view things on my phone in public. One thing I would say though is to pay very close attention to detail when trimming down to size to fit your phone, otherwise it will not be sized appropriately.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I would get this for all of my small screens. I have applied it to my Canon 7d screen as well as my Kodak Playsport pocket camcorder. I have been using the kodak under oceanwater, and the protector is holding up just fine.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
These are just OKAY! When trimming you have to extremely care or it will not fit the phone correctly. I prefer the ones made specifically for the phone model.
Zofia M.
Worked great on my last two phones. I used it at work so nosy people couldn't read every text message I received. It's very durable and relatively cheap.
Elizabeth M.
I hate the thought of people looking at private information on my phone, which is why I love Privacy Screens. I use the filters on my laptop, too.
Alyssa W.
Woodland Hills, CA
I personally didn't like it, it never really stayed on and got dirty underneath.... wasn't my favorite product..
Ashley R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Never saw this but I would love to try this product.
SANAE E.
Settat CARTIE SIDIABDLKRIM RUE OUALMESS N 12
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is SANAE ENNACYRY and  I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Debra A.
Syracuse, NY
How hard are they to use?
Amanda G.
How long have you had it applied to your phone screen & has it held up its value?
Amanda G.
Where did anyone buy this product at?
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
Who prefers these over the ones made for your specific phone?