BY 3M #9 in Cell Phone Accessories

Offers the same screen darkening microlouver privacy as other 3M privacy filters but now is a smaller size to fit and protect your mobile devices. Helps maintain visual security of information. Light matte finish helps reduce glare so your screen is easier to see. Protects your device screen from the rigors of everyday use. Easy to apply and removes cleanly leaving no residue. see more...

• "Definitely worth the money!" in 2 reviews
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
MY COUSION SHE LOVE AND CRAZY ABOUT HER APPLE FOUR CELL PHONE SHE REALLY LOVE IF YES IT'S NICE AND WOW I LIKE IT BUT IT'S JUST A LITTLE OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE. BUT IT HAS A LOT OF GREAT THING'S ABOUT IT BUT FOR NOW I WILL STICK WITH MY LG THREE FROM BOOTH AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT FOR ME BUT I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
Techie Expert
I love this privacy screen! It works so good anybody trying to snoop through your phone can't see anything!! The only bad thing is when you are outside using your phone it makes it hard to see your screen because it is darker
Jaimie R.
Techie Expert
I bought this brand for my iphone and its amazing! No more nosy teens all up in mu business!! Ao affordable and so necessary! Easy to apply and great at not showing scatches!
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Oh, these are FANTASTIC. I am an attorney and I love having this on my work phone because I have so much sensitive stuff on there, that no one needs to see. So if I get a text from a client, my family doesn't need to be able to read it when it pops up on my lock screen. Bless whoever came up with this.
Alyssa D.
I love this screen protector so much! It's the perfect amount of privacy and keeps my phone from getting scratches on the screen and damaging it! A for sure recommend buy!
nequia w.
Conetoe, NC
Even though i don't have a iphone 4 a privacy is still useful to me. i started purchasing a privacy screen because my brother is so nosey that he be all in my phone screen like who is this who is that like dang get out my phone
Bryan R.
Bell, CA
This really works ! One thing I hate is when people read my text or they're looking at my screen this prevents it from all that type of things
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
I had one of these when I had an iPhone 4 and i hated it. you can't see in the sun. and it just makes your phone look dark and lonely
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
I love this! It doubles as a protector and no show screen
i can hide my screen from snoopy strangers around
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Does this mess up your photos when taking pics with the front facing camera on when facetiming is it hard to see?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Minnorea G.
Miami
Quisiera saber si es práctico para las personas que usan lentes ??