BY 3M #6 in Cell Phone Accessories

Offers the same screen darkening microlouver privacy as other 3M privacy filters but now is a smaller size to fit and protect your mobile devices. Helps maintain visual security of information. Light matte finish helps reduce glare so your screen is easier to see. Protects your device screen from the rigors of everyday use. Easy to apply and removes cleanly leaving no residue. see more...

• "Definitely worth the money!" in 2 reviews
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
MY COUSION SHE LOVE AND CRAZY ABOUT HER APPLE FOUR CELL PHONE SHE REALLY LOVE IF YES IT'S NICE AND WOW I LIKE IT BUT IT'S JUST A LITTLE OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE. BUT IT HAS A LOT OF GREAT THING'S ABOUT IT BUT FOR NOW I WILL STICK WITH MY LG THREE FROM BOOTH AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT FOR ME BUT I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
Techie Expert
I love this privacy screen! It works so good anybody trying to snoop through your phone can't see anything!! The only bad thing is when you are outside using your phone it makes it hard to see your screen because it is darker
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Techie Expert
I bought this brand for my iphone and its amazing! No more nosy teens all up in mu business!! Ao affordable and so necessary! Easy to apply and great at not showing scatches!
Malary G.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Chey F.
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
I had one of these when I had an iPhone 4 and i hated it. you can't see in the sun. and it just makes your phone look dark and lonely
Kaylen H.
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
I love this! It doubles as a protector and no show screen
i can hide my screen from snoopy strangers around
Bryan R.
Bryan R.
Bell, CA
This really works ! One thing I hate is when people read my text or they're looking at my screen this prevents it from all that type of things
Traci S.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
I had this on my old phone...I liked the idea but I had a bubble in it and I got annoyed with it
Darby S.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Worth the price, works great keeping your information private and shutting down nosey on lookers!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Techie Expert
I used this fr my last phone and it was great, i forgot though that it was aprivacy screen and tried to show someone and they couldn't see it
Emily A.
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Does this mess up your photos when taking pics with the front facing camera on when facetiming is it hard to see?
Minnorea G.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Quisiera saber si es práctico para las personas que usan lentes ??