BY 3M #24 in Cell Phone Accessories

Offers the same screen darkening microlouver privacy as other 3M privacy filters but now is a smaller size to fit and protect your mobile devices. Helps maintain visual security of information. Light matte finish helps reduce glare so your screen is easier to see. Protects your device screen from the rigors of everyday use. Easy to apply and removes cleanly leaving no residue. see more...

• how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if...1 Answers
  • Is this an necessity for smart phones 1 Answers
  • I HAVENT SEEN THESE YET, So I'm wondering is it hard to see when ...2 Answers
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
I purchased a case and separate screen protector with my 1st iPhone thinking this would be nice. The screen protector was ok. Hard to cut to size correctly and it didn't take longer for the screen protector to start peeling off. Have always purchased a case with a built in screen protector ever since.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
The quality of the material used is of no question, think and offering a very good scratch protection without having an impact on the use of the touchscreen. unfortunately though it offers vey little to no privacy at all. i had another privacy filter from 3m which did a much much much better job in matters of privacy. this one is just a good screen protector.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I love these screen protectors. I am super bummed that Office Max has stopped carrying them since their merger with Office Depot. I have yet to successfully find them online as Amazon doesn't do a great job of ensuring the description matches the product.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love 3M screen protectors they are the highest quality on the market. 3M has the best adhesives in the world and these screen protectors are worth every penny because they last the longest.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
I bought these off of amazon after reading reviews. Not too pleased, the screen protector started peeling off just days after application, I've gone through three in two months.
Emma A.
Tulsa, OK
Other than small issue applying it to the screen which was probably user error, its a great product. i dropped my iphone and this screen protector kept all the pieces of the screen together until i could get the phone replaced.
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
I always bought this 3m privacy screen protector when I had my 3gs iphone. I liked how nosey people couldn't see anything lol and It protected my phone from scratches.
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
My husband has the iPhone and I know that this brand of screen protectors is good. It definitely is good to keep your phone from getting all scratched up.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Very nice feature I work in close areas with my coworkers and I always can leave my phone out and no one has any idea if its on or not except me
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
These are great for protecting your screen from being scratched. Only thing
Is getting rid of the bubbles after sticking it
Priscilla B.
This sounds like such a great idea! where do you find this product?
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
I HAVENT SEEN THESE YET, So I'm wondering is it hard to see when your outdoors with the sun out?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this an necessity for smart phones