BY 3M #21 in Cell Phone Accessories

Offers the same screen darkening microlouver privacy as other 3M privacy filters but now is a smaller size to fit and protect your mobile devices. Helps maintain visual security of information. Light matte finish helps reduce glare so your screen is easier to see. Protects your device screen from the rigors of everyday use. Easy to apply and removes cleanly leaving no residue. see more...

• how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if...1 Answers
  • Is this an necessity for smart phones 1 Answers
  • I HAVENT SEEN THESE YET, So I'm wondering is it hard to see when ...2 Answers
3M Privacy Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 3Gs
I want one of this for my daughter cause she don't like it when people see her phone st school
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
The quality of the material used is of no question, think and offering a very good scratch protection without having an impact on the use of the touchscreen. unfortunately though it offers vey little to no privacy at all. i had another privacy filter from 3m which did a much much much better job in matters of privacy. this one is just a good screen protector.
Delta B.
Not a huge fan of these. We bought these for my husbands phone and within days it began peeling,
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
I bought these off of amazon after reading reviews. Not too pleased, the screen protector started peeling off just days after application, I've gone through three in two months.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love 3M screen protectors they are the highest quality on the market. 3M has the best adhesives in the world and these screen protectors are worth every penny because they last the longest.
Emma A.
Tulsa, OK
Other than small issue applying it to the screen which was probably user error, its a great product. i dropped my iphone and this screen protector kept all the pieces of the screen together until i could get the phone replaced.
Ashley v.
I always use screen protectors they are very helpful just really hard to put on without getting any air bubbles
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
I always bought this 3m privacy screen protector when I had my 3gs iphone. I liked how nosey people couldn't see anything lol and It protected my phone from scratches.
Tessa M.
Granada hills, CA
I love this screen protector it's awesome it protects your screen great and the privacy is the best
Stacey C.
This really help protect your privacy from shoulder surfers, but it is a bit difficult to apply to your phone
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
I HAVENT SEEN THESE YET, So I'm wondering is it hard to see when your outdoors with the sun out?
Priscilla B.
This sounds like such a great idea! where do you find this product?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this an necessity for smart phones