BY 3M

3M Petcare Pet Hair Roller is the fast, easy way to keep clothes and fabrics looking neat, clean and pet-hair free. It's the only pet hair roller made with Scotch Brand adhesive. It removes pet hair from clothing and other fabrics. It sticks to pet hair and lint but not to clothing, for a damage-free clean. Features: Tears cleanly Used For: Clothes and other fabrics Health Consideration: Cleaning Weight: 4.8 in x 31.4 ft (12,1 cm x 9,57 m) Jumbo see more...

Shannon P.
Pleasant Gap, PA
I have Labrador so he sheds like crazy! I keep one of these in my house and my vehicle and at my work desk. I love it and it's so easy to use to get his hair off my work pants or jacket. Also it's not different then a regular lint roller. Always a must have for me.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Yes! This stuff works way better than heavy duty tape! I can't wait to buy another one of these. It's easy to roll and peeling the layers of tape off is facilitated by the narrowed ends of each strip. I would suggest raising the corners a little and then getting your fingers under to peel. This works with short and long dog hairs as well as regular lint and dust.
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
I really like this product. I have a long haired cat that sheds like crazy and a dog that is a German Shepard/husky mix.... Enough said. This works well to pick up their hair and I enjoy using it. I use it on my couch and recliner chair as well as my clothes. It's cheap and works great. Highly recommend.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I have 5 furbabies at home AND work at a veterinary clinic so these are a MUST! I keep many at home when my clothing needs a quick deshedding and at work especially for our clients who bring their pets to their vet appointment in dark clothes. Love them!
Elaine J.
I love to wear black and having 4 Pomeranians this can sometimes is present a problem . I carry my 3M Roller it works like a charm.. It eliminates all loose har and lint.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
You cannot own a pet without having one of these handy, unless you like pet hair on your clothing! These work great for keeping pet hair off of clothing, furniture, etc. and they are super easy to use.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a must have product if you have pets who shed. I have a short haired terrier who sheds all over the place and use this daily when I get ready for work.
Debbie B.
Waxhaw, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Must have when you have pets. Keep one in the car. Love this product. My daughter use one also. The larger roller is so much better the the smaller one.
My mom has Great Pyrenees dogs, so this product is seriously a must for her household! Really works well to get dog hair under control.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome to take dog or cat hair off clothing after hanging out with them. They work oerfect and take all that hair off your clothes
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Does this work better/differently than a regular lint roller?
Kruti P.