BY 3M

Picking up pet hair is a cinch with the 3M Petcare Pet Hair GiantRoller. Pass the roller over any surface and watch the hair collectto the adhesive, freeing the area of pesky strands left behind byyour pet. For at home and out of home use. Now comes with 20%larger sheets! Easily tears Scotch Adhesive Technology Features 20% larger sheets Quickly picks up hair Size: 1 Giant Roller Dimensions: 2.37"L x 2.37"W x 9.95"H see more...

Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
You have to have these if you have a dog, no questions asked. A definite must have for all of the stubborn dog hair everywhere. I wear mostly black pants and having a golden retriever that's pretty rough, I keep one of these in about every room in the house and in my car.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are great to keep around the house, pets or not. My husband gets so mad about my hair being all over the place so these come In handy. I wished that you didn't have to change the pad so quickly though
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
This product works just like any other lent roller. It is a tad bit stickier which is nice. It is a little bit more pricier than other lint rollers but since it is marketed for pet hair I like to think it works better.
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
If you have a cat or dog, or anything with hair. you definitely need onone of these! Because white Hair on dark clothing is terrible! It's fast and easy to use. Rols m smoothly for a quick fix! I love this product!
Kendall W.
Arcata, CA
This is a life saver. My dogs have an unlimited amount of hair that spreads everywhere and gets on everything. This is perfect for my clothes after a little cuddling and furniture!
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Highly recommend this product. Works a lot better than a regular lint brush, and the "sheets" tear off a lot easier when fully used than the cheaper store brand.
Danielle D.
Hamburg, NY
Great to have a few on hand with the way my kitty sheds! Always have one in my bag, my car and at home. So easy to just roll and tear off the used sheet.
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
Really cleans up my dogs hair on the couch and myself. he likes to jump everywhere and has long blond hair so it gets left everywhere. great product!!!
Stacy S.
Canastota
I love these things. My dogs shed a lot. I keep them in my car and by the front door. They work very well on clothes. I use the on the couch too.
Kendra W.
Silsbee, TX
I love my dog but she sheds so much and this is one thing that helps! We always have one in the house. It works better than a regular lint brush!