BY 3M

3M Petcare Mini Pet Hair Roller is the fast, easy way to keep clothes and fabrics looking neat, clean and pet-hair free. It's the only pet hair roller made with Scotch Brand adhesive. It removes pet hair from clothing and other fabrics. The mini size makes it ideal for on-the-go pet hair removal! Features: It sticks to pet hair and lint but not to clothing, for a damage-free clean Used For: Dogs & Cats Includes: 1 Twin Pack (2 Rollers) Dimensions: 1.2"L x 2.5" W x 6.3"H see more...

Kali K.
York, SC
Let me tell you any person who owns a pet needs to get one of these. I hate hair on me especially when I'm getting ready for school or work. These aren't that expensive and you can get them actually anywhere.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
This is a MUST for any and all dog owners or cat owners that own animals that shed!!! I have probably 10 of these in multiple places! In my car, in my purse, in the bathroom, in my cleaning cabinet, etc. So easy to use and can be used on more than just getting hair off your clothes. You can use it on the couch, on the bed, anywhere dog or cat hair has landed. Easy to dispose of, just rip the top sheet off and throw away and there is a new sheet to use underneath!
Marina S.
My cat doesn't shed a lot, but this is a must for any pet owner that doesn't want to look covered in hair constantly. Nothing works like this does, not even the trick about using duct tape that you read about on Pinterest all the time!
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If you have animals, you know this is a must. I have three cats and I have to keep lint rollers around like all the time. One of these is always in my car, one is in my purse, one is in my house. it is like a must have at all times and a life saver when I go out.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I always carry one in my car my purse and my room ! I find that it carry friendly and easy to take with me . It removes every single hair I see in my clothes and doesn't look streaky . Amazing .
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
Perfect size to keep in your desk, purse, glovebox or whatever. These sticky sheets come in handy for sweater fuzz, loose hair, pet hair & getting crumbs out of your car. Love them!
Stephanie M.
Riverside, RI
Coming from an owner with a very hairy, but beautiful dog, I have lint rollers EVERYWHERE! Tucked away in almost every drawer of my house, in my car and at work. A must have!
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
This is a great product. My dog sometimes gets hair on me before work, and this is a quick ad effective way to get it off. Also use it on my couch pillows. I keep a stash of these everywhere!
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
Keep these everywhere. I mean it, car, closet, purse, trunk, maybe even 2 in the car. I have a husky and a pitbull and without these I would always be covered in fur.
Hannah W.
Waukesha, Wi
The 3M lint rollers are by far the best. They catch the most lint and pet hair and they roll very nice & smoothly without any awful squeaking or screeching noises that happen with some of the generic rollers.