BY 3M

3M Pet Hair Roller 70 Sheets - 3M COMPANY see more...

Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Love this product if you have animals this is a must have for your home. i found it in my local walmart, it was very affordable. i have a medium sized dog and it gets all the hair on our clothes and furniture. not a first time buyer, will recommend to others.
Shanna G.
Love these lint rollers! I have 3 dogs and one cat so I always have one of these handy. they are good to roll over just about anything pillows or blankets so not just your clothes.
Anais F.
My dog doesn't shed much but when she does it is long white hair. so just one can ruin a pair of black pants. this lint and hair roller gets everything right up with an ease.
Nikki  N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This works well the only thing I don't like is the sheets have a trendy to stick together. But other than that great for use on clothes or in the car!!
Brandie R.
Great product of you have pets like my chow who sheds all over my clothes. but great use of you wear a lot of black with or without animals.
alondra c.
I love this roller its very useful.I love it I can use it for all my needs.Its very useful and I love it.Specially for pet hair.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
I have a cat with white fur. Long story short everything is always coated in her fur. Lint rollers are a must for me
Monica f.
Landover, MD
If you have a cat or dog this a must have I love it can't live without it if you don't have one please go get one
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
This is way stickier then a lot of other brands that I've tried! I have a huge hairy dog, so this is a must!
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I love this. They work great and last a long time. Its at a great price. I use one sheet for a whole day.