BY 3M

Respirator provides P95 level protection against oil and non-oil based aerosols. Added carbon-layering to the filter helps minimize organic vapor bleed-through. Lightweight design and adjustable M-noseclip enhance comfort levels, particularly over extended use periods. Ideal for hot and humid work environments. Respirator Type: Half-Face Mask; Rating: P95. ~ Includes ten respirators.MCO54371. 54371. 3m 3m Particulate Respirator 8577, P95. see more...

Joy J.
I love love love these respirator masks! This one in particular because it has a valve so my glasses don't get foggy, which is a HUGE annoyance when you're in the middle of a project -- and depending on what I've worming with (solvents, etc) can be quite dangerous to not have full vision. I wear these when I work with oil-based paints, which is often. I've tried about a zillion masks over the years and am glad I finally found one I like that works for my purposes. You can find them cheapest on Amazon, and even cheaper if you're a Prime member.
Malila D.
Does the job done as good as the one at Walmart I really like it but I would not purchase