BY 3M

Particulate respirator is ideally suited for hot and humid environments. Lighter weight makes it less obtrusive when worn for long periods. Cool Flow Exhalation Valve aids breathing and reduces moisture buildup. Contoured foam faceseal and adjustable M-noseclip provide greater comfort. Respirator Type: Half-Face Mask; Rating: N95. ~ Includes ten respirators.MCO52750. 52750. 3m 3m Particulate Respirator 8211, N95. see more...

Irma R.
Irma R.
Fresno, CA
I use these all the time for work. A lot of people don't know, but if you are going to be using one of these bad boys (n95) at your workplace, you should be fit tested --including medical evaluation. You should also have a respiratory protection program in place. --safety guru 😁
Candice W.
Candice W.
I recently needed something for a drywall project and my dad got me these. They worked great!
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I used this when remodeling my house. it works great. although it becomes a little stuffy!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Paducah, KY
I am a huge fan of this respirator. I work for an auction company, and we are in many environments with all kinds of dust, mold, etc. These are life savers for someone like me who has severe allergy problems. These are the only ones I have found that are soft and do not irritate my face. I will probably invest in a more expensive model eventually, but until then these do the trick.
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
This mask saved me from days of allergic torture when we were refinishing our basement. It is a must when you are upgrading/remodeling a home. We keep them on hand now, because you never know when they will be needed.