BY 3M

O-cel-o no-scratch scrub sponge - 3-pk. see more...

Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
The best brand in my opinion for dish sponges. Of course I enjoy the patterns but this isn't the only reason I purchase them. I enjoy that there is 2 different sides with different textures. The rough side works well if I need to scrub baked on food or any tough spots. After the sponge has retired from dish washing I use them for cleaning. They also work really well in the bathroom for counter tops, sinks, toilet seats, etc.
Shelley S.
These are a must for my kitchen! They're super cute and you can find them in many different patterns. They work great for scrubbing pots, especially non-stick. They seem to last a very long time. I even throw mine in the dishwasher a few times a week to disinfect them.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I love these for my kitchen, first of all i love the patterns on them and they work great on pots and pans without scratching them up. I just wish the longevity of them lasted a little longer!
Cassie W.
I love the double side. It gets grime off of anything easily and is gentle enough to not scratch or damage anything I use it on
Sarah S.
W Springfield, MA
They don't feel cheap like other sponges and I love the vibrant colors and designs. Scub side cleans my casserole dishes great!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I love these sponges, soft yet has a durable scrubber for those tough times. Doesn't tear up fast, lasts a good while.
Cassandra D.
I love these sponges!! These are the only sponges that hold up to scrubbing tough pots and pans!!
DeAnna C.
I love these! Their perfect sized! Don't tear up easily, very absorbent, has soft scrub side.