BY 3M

Nexcare waterproof bandages 20-pk. see more...

• Do you prefer the no show bandages or the regular bandages?1 Answers
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Assorted 50 more...
I have eczema, and psoriasis but regarding my eczema, it causes my hands to crack, and bleed therefor leaving an opened cut, and these bandaids are the only kind that I trust to protect anything from getting into my cut
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
These are amazing. I recently had 3 skin biopsies done and these were a total life saver. I started out with another brand and found myself not being able to prevent the band aid from sticking to itself so i ended up wasting a lot of bandages. When i started using these i was so impressed by the ease of application -- the little pieces that prevent the bandages from sticking to itself -- I will use Nexcare for life!!!    Nexcare Waterproof Clear Bandage, Assorted Sizes 50 ea Pack of 5
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are good, they are waterproof (sort of) If you're gonna be under water for a long time, it will slide off, but if it's for an hr or less then it stays put. I do like that dirt does not get in these. They feel secure and does not leave a sticky residue after taking them off.
Brittney B.
Hudson, FL
I have been using these the past couple days and loved the idea of them being water proof. That is absolutely not the case. Even when applied to completely dry skin, these bandages allow water in and fall of fairly easily. Now, I wasn't expecting them to be perfect, but they aren't even slightly better than a typical Band-Aid. I would try another brand before this one.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,963 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Other more...
I have a big gash in my leg that I've been scared to expose in the shower. This has been perfect at staying put for 24+ hrs, being breathable, waterproof, simple to apply, does as it claims, affordable. Definitely recommend!!!
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I accidentally cut myself on my palm and I only had band-aids that weren't waterproof. So I went to the closest store near me and pick these up. They are perfect. They keep my little cut secure and I don't have to worry about losing my band-aid when I'm washing my hands or doing dishes.
Heather R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are so great when you need a waterproof bandaid. I took these to the beach with me when I had a wound on my leg. Even after hours of being active in the water it was still sealed and kept my leg clean.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Need a Band-Aid, get one of these! I recently stepped on a nail , and could not get regular band aids to stick. These ones adhere nicely and have the 360 seal to stay on, even on your foot. Granted they can be a pain to get off, but they are worth it.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA
These band-aids fall off so easily! It's sorta ridiculous. They also aren't very waterprood considering they do fall off easily. No matter how dry your skin is at first, the Band-Aid will always find a way to fall off.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
These bandages are a lifesaver. I always keep these with me in my purse when I'm out and about or in my luggage when I'm traveling. They really stay on even in water and don't hurt when it's time to remove them.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Do you prefer the no show bandages or the regular bandages?