3M Nexcare Heavy Duty Flexible Fabric Bandages, Two Sizes, 30-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

BY NEXCARE

Heavy Duty Flexible Fabric see more...

Elizabeth P.
I can never keep a band aid on long but these work amazing before i tear them off. I hate stiff band aids that restrict movement in area applied. This band aid is ''form fitting'' so when you do move say your finger, the band aid moves perfectly along with you. also helps that its fabric and not plastic. Ive always removed the band aids too early but I'm sure if i left it alone it would stick to me forever!
Priscilla M.
Mercedes, TX
Like these very much. they stick even in the most flexible places. the bandages don't unstick when placed on the knees or the elbows.
Amber M.
Powell, TN
I like these unlike most Band-Aid products, they stay on really well and they are not to expensive I'll purchase them again
Kristi W.
Texas, TX
I find myself liking these most. They stick in the most awkward of small places and last twice as long for me.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
I like these much more then other brands! They stay on much better them most and they are a very good price
Elizabeth P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long do they stay on, on average?