BY 3M #67 in Bandages

Lia K.
Best bandage that I have ever used. I used to have staphylococcus on my left leg and when I had to wear pants I just had to wear a bandage to have the "pimples" save so I wouldn't get any infections. I usually had these pimples close to my knee or on my knee and whenever I used other bandages they never stayed when I was walking. This product saved my life. It is flexible and it stays forever. I went to the gym and it did not came off! I love it!
Olivia S.
These work great as nipple covers and are so much cheaper than buying the real thing. I get a box and it lasts me a while because I wear shirts I can wear a bra with, but I have a dress or two that I cannot.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the best bandages I ever tried. I loved how it stayed in place and I didn't have an allergic reaction. I wear these with deeper gashes as they hold up better in the shower then most bandages. great for surgery recovery with little incisions
Quinn R.
My husband cut his hand at work on a grinder and ended up with 10 stitches. He works in a carpet mill and is around greasy solvents and hand cleaner all day. These stayed in place throughout hand washings and didn't get in to his wound.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice bandages, they stick on and they can stand up to being wet. They last long enough for you to move around and not have to worry about your wound being disturbed.
Meghan M.
Sweetwater, TN
Great product sticks on good and all sizes I need in one box! I take these everywhere purse car work! Love them
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
Good product. Stay on like they should, definitely stay better then the original.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
Excellent band-aids. They stay in place for days, and their flexibility is a wonderful feature. They wrap around awkward nooks and crannies perfectly.