3M Nexcare Comfort Fabric Bandage 35 Count uploaded by Samantha k.

BY 3M

3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products and we re a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Ultra fabric for a flexible comfortable fit. Soft thin breatheable material allows sweat and moisture to evaporate. Unique shape designed for better seal around pad. Latex-free see more...

krenare b.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
this is so good for the kids when they fall at the park and get hurt. my kids they get hurt often while playing and after putting the Nexcare bandage it protects the wound very well and makes them feel better. it's afordable and I recommend it.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Wichita
These do the trick. I prefer the "bandaid" brand. But for a quick fix these will work!! Good for a camping trip or for kids
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
These are the best band aids ever!! I use these and also use them for my nieces and they definitely do the job. These are the only band aids that done come off when you are wet. Definitely recommended!!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
I like these band-aids. They are comfortable to wear and are flexible enough that they do not pop open when you bend them.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
I honestly prefer fabric bandages to nylon or plastic bandages because they last longer and they are more durable.
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA
This is one of my favourite types of bandaids. They create a good seal around a cut and can withstand a reasonable amount of water and bending. They do not stay on the tips of your fingers or on your toes too well (where I have frequent cuts) but they are otherwise great
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Stays on through a lot of abuse. Children can get super messy and these hold up and on even through baths