BY 3M

Store in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight exposure.

• Are they like little stickers you just put them on?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michele C.
These magical suckers are excellent in combating acne! If I see a pimple that looks ripe for the pickin' I pop it and slap one of these babies on overnight. In the morning, my pimple is not inflamed, flat, and heals nicely. It's also really satisfying to see the exudate on the patch. Sometimes the patch can go MIA in the middle of the night, depending on how much you move around when you sleep. These patches can't stick to wet or moist surfaces so wipe away any excess first before applying.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Cannot live with out. A ride or die item for me. I always have these on hand and am never without. They smooth over pimples so well, keep them from getting worse and best of all prevent unsightly redness and scanning.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
So sad I'm barely discovering these this year. I've suffered with acne since I was in the 6th grade. I've tried EVERYTHING - from creams, gels, light treatments, you name it! For such a small price, these are a life-saver that saved me soo much money! I'm also a pimple-picker, this definitely helps with stopping that. Soooo happy I found these!!!
Lauren W.
Diamond Bar, CA
these honestly saved my skin. they eliminate acne without popping them and causing scars or scabs. it takes a little while but it works. i even wear them to school. they're not completely invisible but still they work and who cares, its better than having a giant red zit on your forehead!! make sure ur skin isnt moist tho when u apply it as itlls lip off easily
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Adoraría probar este producto ..realmente lo necesito ,no más no sé dónde encontrarlo
Ruby j.
Temple city , CA
I tried this for the first time last night after having this huge pimple on my face. Everyone kept mentioning about it. One girl recommended I try this product and it worked wonders. I popped the pimple before I bought this product because I couldn't stand it anymore. With this product, it sucks all the bad stuff and leaves you with little scars. I can already see an improvement and its only been a day.
Michelle H.
Are they like little stickers you just put them on?