BY 3M #59 in Cell Phone Accessories

3M Natural View Screen Protector for the iPhone 3G/s. 2 pieces per pack.  Protect your screen and sleek look of your phone with a crystal-clear, high-quality screen protector.  Uses 3M s advanced technology to give your phone s screen long-lasting protection and crystal clear images.  The low reflection feature reduces display reflection by about half while retaining the clarity of a high gloss display.  3M s stay-clean-edge technology protects the edges of your phone from dust and grime. Fingerprints easily wipe away with 3M s Scotchgard Easy-to-Clean technology. E asy-on and easy-off adhesive for simple application and residue-free removal. Protect the beauty and cool look of your iPhone 3G/s with a crystal clear, high-quality screen protector. see more...

3M Natural View Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 3Gs
  • "I would recommend this product, as it protected my phone from being scratched." in 1 review
  • "Jot long lasting" in 1 review
  • "I've never scratched my phone and it helps keep the screen clean." in 1 review
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
I had to buy a new phone. After paying a small fortune for what I could have bought a new computer for, the salesman told me about the screen cover. Anything to protect the gold I just paid for was great. Well within a week of having it....... it was scratched up and broken. The adhesive is not staying well either. I have places coming up. Just wondering how many of these I will have to buy to try to keep my phone protected.
 Don't get me wrong, at least it is the cover and not my phone. However, I would have imagined it would last longer.
Tammy C.
Port Orchard, WA
This product works wonderful for avoiding finger prints as well as other things from messing up my cell phone screen.. Def worth the cost!!
Jon G.
Newark, DE
Worked like a charm. If i had a dollar for every scratch on my screen, I'd be a poor poor man.
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
A must have for your iphone. Pretty easy to put on, work well, and last a good amount of time.
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
These have been a life-saver between kids grabbing my phone and me dropping it!
Madison M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a big fan of using screen protectors, but this one is a good one. I've never scratched my phone and it helps keep the screen clean.
Rachel S.
Kingsport , TN
I always have screen protectors on my phone and this brand works really well.
Megan  D.
Sunbury, OH
I would recommend this product, as it protected my phone from being scratched.
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
I have hardly used screen protectors because I have a hard time justifying the expense but when I got one of these from a friend I didn't complain. It stayed on for quite a long time.
Mahvesh M.
I found this screen protector was easy to scratch. Not worth the money as it's is not very durable. Easy to apply but have to careful not to trap any bubbles. Jot long lasting
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Has anyone else's broken?