BY 3M

Brittany C.
Norwich, CT
This product is perfect for home improvements. You can use them to hang pictures or lights or several other decorations. If you worry about damaging your walls then this is a perfect alternative to nails and hammer. The only reason I give this 4 stars is because it is a little difficult to get off the wall even though it is advertised to be easy to remove..
Eliza B.
These are a god send. I make sure to have boxes of these on hand during the school year. I have used so many different types of frames with these strips and I only had one small paint chip peel off from the wall, but that was user error not an error due to the product. 10/10 would recommend.
Michelle F.
Bergenfield, NJ
This product is really great. It allows me to redecorate and hang various things without having to put a hole through my wall. Also, it can hold quite a lot of weight and is super easy to use! Plus, leaves no marks or damage to the wall when i do decide to re-arrange my hangings. Super recommended!
Kathryn H.
Essexville, MI
I use these command strips in my dorm room for various things. This work great for hanging pictures, decorative lights, and I also mounted one to hang my jacket.
Kristy R.
St Petersburg, FL
Just used these as the ultimate dorm room decorating aid for my son's college dorm. They help make his room personal without anything incurring dorm damage fees. Can't imagine decorating his dorm without them.
Jody  S.
Parker City, IN
These are awesome! Who doesn't like avoiding putting holes in the wall! They are easy to use and helpful in organizing pictures without putting extra holes in the wall!
Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
These command strip and hooks are the best invention ever they help me so much with multiple things in my house from organizing jewelry to hanging charger and other wires I love this for everything and still have stacks waiting to open love love love
Victoria R.
Easy to use works great holds a lot of weight I have in every room in the house can't live without them easy removal no damage have to have
Sarah C.
These things are magical! They are super strong and so easy to use. I've never damaged a wall with these, they come off so clean.
sam s.
I love thes things.the hold verrrrry well. when you wan t to take e down they don't peal paint or any thing
sam s.