Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning Supplies3M
Maroon 18" SurfAce Preparation Pads, 10 count

3M Maroon 18" SurfAce Preparation Pads, 10 count

Effectively removes floor finish with only neutral cleaners or water, providing aggressive scrubbing and leaving a uniformly dull surface ready for recoating. Specialized mineral abrasives strip, clean, and scuff, preparing the floor surface for...

Any recommendations seeing this is the first time to do my floors?
Is this easy for me to use?
Start your review of 3M Maroon 18" SurfAce Preparation Pads, 10 count!
kimberly D.
Ellenboro, NC
I have refinished many wood floors since we rufurbish houses to sell. I have found that the Scotch Brite 17"prep pad works a lot easier than most sanders, and the best thing is that I don't have to use any chemicals
Guadalupe S.
Los Angeles , CA
These were a bit too thin but they somewhat got the job done. Next time I'll get them thicker
Carly E.
These were great when we refinished our cabinets made the job easy as they didn't call apart
Paige F.
Manzanola , CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ever since I was young boy my mom and grandma have taught me to protect our wood floors with these! Scotch has been around forever and the product continues to improve!
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
About to re due my original hard wood floors and will consider try this out ... wish me luck...