3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope, Brass-Finish Chestpiece, Black Tube, 27 inch, 2175

BY LITTMANN

Features a Handcrafted, Solid Polished, Stainless Steel Chestpiece 2-tubes-in-1 design helps eliminate tube rubbing noise 8 Lightweight, angled anatomically correct headset 14 Special procedures adapter for difficult site pediatric auscultation 19 Includes: Nonchill rim, doubleleaf binaural spring 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing eartips 26 Length: 27 35 7-Year Littmann warranty see more...

• I wonder if they have this in a softer pink tone? 4 Answers
  • I need a new stethoscope and I'm look for people opinions 1 Answers
  • I love the stethoscope although does anyone else think th...7 Answers
Hannah W.
Geneseo, NY
As a medical student, this was certainly on my Christmas list this year. It was so effective, you can hear an unborn baby's heartbeat, the faintest of irregularities in the heart, lungs, and other major organs. I would definitely recommend this Stethoscope to those moving on to medical school soon!
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've had the pleasure of using a Littman at my job and it is an excellent device. It's definitely pricey but it's sure worth it. They can be purchased online and with their manufacturer. I would definitely buy it again.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Being part of the medical it's really important to have one of those stethoscope by hand. It's really helping and I also like the fact that it has gold and black as colors.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THE stethoscope of all stethoscopes. Mine is another finish-the black tubing with the smoke finish, and I absolutely love it. I previously had student stethoscopes through Prestige and ADC and I couldn't hear a thing. These Littmann's pick up everything!
Love my Littmann stethoscope! My boyfriend just recently got me it for Christmas and it makes a WORLD of difference hearing!
Alisha M.
I used this to listen to my sons heartbeat when I was pregnant. It was something my husband and I loved to do before bed.
Genevieve R.
Florence, AZ
This has really helpled me with my new college course.. it is amazing quality and I've never used anything better
Juan T.
Folcroft, PA
This is an awesome tool, I used for my medical course. It was great listening to my other classmates heart beat.
Desiree G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the stethoscope although does anyone else think that it should be a little bit longer because I always have to get extra close to my patient when I'm trying to hear?
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I wonder if they have this in a softer pink tone?
Gabriela G.
California
I need a new stethoscope and I'm look for people opinions