BY 3M #3 in Lint Rollers

TM10044: Features: -Hair pick-up-Picks up lint, pet hair and dust from clothing, auto interiors, furniture and countless other surfaces quickly-Heavy duty handle-Made in the USA. Specifications: -60 Bright white adhesive layers, 4 wide x 32.5 total. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 4 W x 372 D-Weight: 0.29 lb. see more...

Liz M.
This is a pretty good roller it's sticky enough that it gets a lot of lint and lint balls I like this for wool clothes or clothes that just gets linty .I would definitely buy this roller again it's not a bad price you can find them at Walmart Wich is a cheaper place
Christina L.
I can not live without this bad boy. I have a German Sheppard and boxer mix dog. My dog sheds so much that it doesn't matter how much you brush him he will always shed but I have at least two of these in my house one in my room and one near our keys so when we are ready to go we can roll of the hair off our body. The stickiness on this is pretty good and hairs sticks on there very well
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
My two toddlers are afraid of the vacuum. When I find crumbs all over my couch or on bedspreads I will pull out the lint roller instead. This one in particular is my favorite as it gets everything! It's quick, no lugging a big machine, no noise or crying little ones. I keep them stashed everywhere, car, diaper bag and in my cleaning kit!
Angel F.
We have a Siberian husky who sheds a lot. So we always have and keep a lint roller with us all the time. This lint roller seems to do its job, it definitely takes our dog's hair that holds so strongly on our clothes and some furnitures. A life saver.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always have some of these on hand this is a must for Me I have a dog and like to wear black a lot so having this is very important to take off any hair or lint from My clothes! I think everyone should own one of them.
Jill B.
Boaz, AL
This is a must have! I always keep one of these handy everywhere I go! And home, in the car, my work bag, everywhere. They are affordable and keep your clothes nice and tidy especially if you have animals that you keep in the house.
amanda w.
I have one of these at home and a miniature version in my desk at work! It's essentially a roll of sticky tape and does just what it needs to do... Picks up unwanted hairs and fuzz balls from your clothing! I try to reuse the rolls as much as possible, but you'll know when it's finally run out of stickiness to do the job.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These are life savors. I wear a lot of black and when I'm around dogs with white hair it just sticks like a magnet and shows. I carry a roll of this with me just in case and it gets all the hair right off my clothes looking Brand new
Brie F.
This is an effective lint roller especially if you have pets. For the price it works very well and is a very good value. I got mine at Walmart and was surprised at how well it worked. I would definitely purchase it again.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is a lifesaver. I have 2 cats and a dog. I can't get ready and out of the house for work without having pet hair. I keep one of these in my car to use before I walk into the office. It also works great on furniture!
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Are these rollers really sticky ?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Where can I get this ? I have never seen one with a bent handle !
Liz R.
Where can I find one with a bent handle like this? I've only ever seen straight ones D:
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where do you find these particular ones?
Tabitha W.
Am I the only one that keeps these at work?ūüėā