Ready-to-use formula cleans windows, glass and mirrors, as well as stainless steel, chrome, aluminum, ceramic, marble, Plexiglas and most plastics. Nonammoniated and nonstreaking. Dries fast. 32-oz. trigger spray bottle. 12 bottles per case.MCO35142. 35142. 3m Glass Cleaner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3M Glass Cleaner!
new jersey
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hacen lo que ofrece y eso es lo más importante al comprar cualquier tipo de producto . No le veo contras por que hace bien su trabajo . Compraría o no este producto? No lo sé.. por un poco menos de dólares compraría tal vez algo que hace lo mismo
brentwood
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recommend this glass cleaner because it leaves no streaks at all. I helps so much with every window and mirror in the house. It has an amazing scent and works so well. I would buy it again because it works so good.
Kansas City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use this on aircraft windows at work and it works just the same as windex without the pretty packaging. I take some home in small bottles to use to clean my car windows and it works better than the more expensive stuff in fancy packaging. I would buy it at the store.
Pembroke, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Never used this product before. I plan to though because I am a mom of a 2 year year old who is constantly making a mess. He is always spilling things or dropping things and this is very affordable so I do plan to buy this product and test this out very soon.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product for more of my tech items. It works well and I always know it will do a good job and keep my products clean and I believe that it’s safe for cleaning my electronics. I would buy again.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was given this by a friend. I’ve used it on pretty much everything. It’s a good degreaser. It’s not available everywhere so it’s hard to repurchase.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the top glass cleaner, but it is very expensive which keeps me from buying it more often. If your budget allows go for it!
Escalon , CA
Didn’t like it at all and it’s not the best thing and it’s not that affordable anyhow there’s better products out there
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Empresa muito boa com produtos realmente bons, esse limpa vidros é eficiente como o restante dos produtos da empresa
lawton
Cleans glass well and useful for all types of glass works well with warm water and its just great and useful