3M Filtrete Ultra Pure 16X25

3M Filtrete Ultra Pure 16X25" Air Filter 4-pk.

BY 3M

Replace your old air filter with the filtrete air cleaning filter. The ultra pure system is 90% successful at catching the allergens in the air that try to pass through the filter from pollen, pets, dust and smoke. see more...

• How often is it recommended for you to change these?4 Answers
  • Yes, for the most part. 3 Answers
  • Do you use this filter and does it get all the allergens ...28 Answers
3M Filtrete Ultra Pure 16X25
3M Filtrete Ultra Pure 16X25" Air Filter 4-pk.
Lynn B.
We only use this brand and the high filtering. We have a dog with allergies. We built our house and there is a lot of dust. You can see the results on the filter when you replace it. They can be pricey and last 3 months. These are worth it to keep your air cleaner. It removes dust, pollen, pet dander, bacteria and virus. We keep using and buying this product. They have several levels of filtering so you need to look and decide what level you need and want.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
They work pretty well, not expensive at all and very reasonable in price. I usually go for the bigger packs that way they'll last longer. Can be found at home depot, Lowe's, Wal-Mart. I only use this brand and no one else's brand
Cristina G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My house was built in the 60’s. This is the only air filter I buy and trust. It blocks dust, fur, bacteria, dirt, pollution, molds, etc. I have a reminder on my phone every 3months to replace and I’m amazed by how gross it looks afterwards bc it caught so much. Glad I didn’t inhale all that!
Natster F.
Ok yall this is gunna sound weird. I can't afford a nice system so after sometime this idea just came to me. I have a standing circular fan, I took the measurements, went to the store bought me this filter, my honey asked why I'm buying things we can't use. I told him to just watch me. I took the filter, made a few adjustments to it to fit the fan and put in on behind the fan and turned it on. It makes such a big difference even still. It has been a couple months and I can see the back of the filter collecting so I can see it working. I will take a pic of it and share it. ; )
Tiffany M.
These filters work great - I consider them top of the line with regards to home filters on the market. They have multiple options available based on the size of your home and the performance you seek. They are out of sight, out of mind - yet every time I change on I am reminded how well they work because I replace a dirty, black filter with a clean white one - it's obviously doing its job!
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love these air filters. We have 3 cats and most everyone in my house has allergies. These seem to help with the sneezing and watery eyes. There's also quite a bit less dust flying around. They are on the expensive side, but worth it to not feel like my face is going to fall off from sinus pressure
Josh W.
Encino, CA
My family and I use this in our house in Maryland and in our apartment in Minneapolis. Regardless of the location, these filters help make wherever we are home. I definitely recommend these if you suffer from allergies or asthma. They have helped me with both of these ailments.
Linda S.
These AC filters are a splurge. I honestly don't buy them often because they're a bit pricy. I do notice, however, that they seem to capture more particles than the cheaper filters. Overall it is a good product. The negative, is just the price.
Alisha B.
We use these for our house. We have a 3 story and have two units. All the floors are hardwood so lots of dust can fly around Although we sweep and mop several times a week. These help to filter out all the fine particles in the air.
L F.
I received a sample of 3M Filtrete Ultra Pure 16X25" Air Filter 4-pk. and we have used these for a good while. They are great if you do suffer from allergies. They have a great filtering system. Pricing is excellent.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Do you use this filter and does it get all the allergens out?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
How often is it recommended for you to change these?
Sapphire A.