3M Filtrete Clean Air 600 MPR 16x25

3M Filtrete Clean Air 600 MPR 16x25" Filter - Value 2 Pk.

BY 3M

3m filtrete clean air 600 mpr 16x25" filter - value 2 pk. see more...

3M Filtrete Clean Air 600 MPR 16x25
3M Filtrete Clean Air 600 MPR 16x25" Filter - Value 2 Pk.
Angela T.
United states of America
Like the fact that I didn't have to go to the store and buy it. I was able to get it on Amazon and it sent to my home 2 days later. All I had to do was pay for it.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
I have but this clean air filter before I believe that this is the best brand the only thing I don't like is I wish that the air filters would last a little bit longer I bought this brand because I could trust it it was a little more expensive than the others but it lasts longer I would definitely recommend it to others
Kila R.
Poway, CA
I purchased a two pack of the larger ones at Lowe's and feel like they are doing just what I wanted. With the reusable one we had, I did not feel like it was doing a good job of filtering. I wish it was clearer that you do not need to tear out/off the paper cross supports, I had to look online because my initial instinct was to remove them.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA
These are great! I do wish they were less expensive - I feel like I am replacing them constantly. We live in a small house with 2 dogs, so ours gets dirty after a week or so of use. Definitely does what it is supposed to do, just wish it was less expensive
Katia G.
I use these filters in my home. I am a pet owner 2 large dogs in the house you can really see how well these filter and hold the dirt it doesn't fly up when put them in the trash. They are a little more then some filters but worth it.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
I really didn't think there was any difference between the cheap filters and the others like Filtrete. After suffering from allergy headaches and sinus issues, my husband purchased a set of 3M Filtrete Clean Air filters. OMGoodness! There is a difference! I feel so much better and the dust level is very noticeable.
amber B.
We live in a place that offers free filters and I will go out of my way and spend extra money to get these filters. We have children (and adults) who have horrible allergies and these are wonderful for keeping the allergens out.
Nakeyisha H.
With all the allergies in our house these work great! Best all is they last a really long time compared to other filters we have use. They are also really durable than other filters that sometime tend to bend out of shape.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Husband bought this 2-pack at ACE, when the cold came in sooner than we thought this year. They were nice, and seemed to do the job. I've bought cheaper ones in the past, so i can tell these are of better quality.
Elizabeth I.
Great products, I love this brand. These filters work great at my house and it really helps keep the air clean in my house, they're so good that we sometimes need to change it a bit early when we're being messy
asima m.
Markham, Ontario
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Which is your favorite store to buy these?
Darlene B.