3M EAR™ Classic™ Small Earplugs in Pillow Paks uploaded by Van E.

BY 3M

Protect your ears in loud situations Small diameter fits medium and small ear canals. Reduces noise at a rate of 29 dB. Made of PVC foam to simplify use. Includes Pillow Pak container for storing ear plugs when not in use. Includes 1 storage case per pair of ear plugs. 3M E-A-R Classic Earplugs, Small, Yellow, Box Of 200 Pairs is one of many Ear Plugs available through Office Depot. Made by 3M. see more...

Review (1)
Van E.
Ottawa, ON
I've never been one to take earplugs when I travel, but my boyfriend suggested I take a few pairs on my trip to Europe. Having taken 5 flights in less than 10 days, and stayed in some very noisy neighbor hoods, these have been a blessing! They're pretty comfortable considering I'm not really used using earplugs, and the little individual packets make them easy to throw into a purse, not lose and keep clean. My only complaint is that I don't love the feeling of having something in my ears, and it takes a little practice to figure out how to put them in. Otherwise though, I would definitely recommend keeping a few pairs handy - you'll sleep better!