3m Desk &

3m Desk &amp

BY 3M

Excellent for most surfaces. Non-abrasive formulation cuts through grease, dirt and grime. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes Application: General Purpose Applicable Material: ChromeMetalPainted WoodPlasticWood.MMMCL563. CL563. 3m 3m Desk & Office Cleaner Wipes. see more...

3m Desk &
3m Desk &amp
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
These are nice and work, but I have found baby wipes to do the same thing and work just as well. If you have baby wipes around, try them first. You'll save money
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
I love this wipes! The maintenance crew at my office is not in charge of cleaning our desks and this wipes do a wonderful job and the price is good for what they do.
Stephanie C.
Lakehurst, NJ
I love these wipes! quick, effective, and super efficient. they don't take up much space in my desk either!
Rachel C.
I've used this before, and it works great. I think anyone would like using this on the desk.
Dominga C.
Jacksonville, NC
Love theses for my computer desk at home it makes the environment feel so much cleaner
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
I love these I always have them handy in my office to my space neat and clean
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
I love this product! It helps me be organized so that I don't have
everything cluttered or just laying around.I recommend this product
especially to those who are moving into a new house or a dorm.