BY 3M #20 in Tape

Scotch packaging tape 3-pk. 48mm x 35m see more...

• Does this hold heavy packages together. Like the bottom?30 Answers
  • Does 3M mean 3 meters? Or is the type of brand?19 Answers
  • Does 3M sell handles/rollers for the tape separately? I a...15 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This Company Scotch Packaging Tape works great when sending packages and when taping everyday things " in 1 review
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love stationary of just about any kind but this specific one just screamed my name they are so freaking cute i absolutely live them sadly i have never used them and probably never will as i tend to lean more on the collectors side of the stationary spectrum lol
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
By far the best packaging tape,in quanity in one roll you really get a lot of use per roll.There is great savings in this three pack.I find the best deal for the Thee Pack Scotch 3m is when purchaning in a Wholesale Store ypu may luck out with not only a great deal by everyday price,they go on sale often as well an extra dispenser.
I recommend this product,it has never failed me♥
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I love mailing packages out to my friends, and this is the only tape I use to secure my packages before handing them off to the postal service. I've had the same tape cutter/holder that came with a roll years ago that is still plenty sharp and makes rolling out and cutting the tape super quick and easy. Only packing tape I trust!
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Ugh I loath having to buy this, it usually means I'm moving and how I dispise moving lol. I do depend on this tape to keep and hold my valuables secure during the move and it has yet to fail me. On a side note, do yourself a favor and purchase the tape gun, it will make your life a little easier ;)
Angeleigh J.
This Scotch packaging tape is definitely for multipurpose use. I'm a teacher and am in the process of decorating my classroom. This is my tape of choice to hang my decorations up. I also moved into a new house about a year ago. This was also my tape of choice when sealing moving boxes.
Mary A.
Hands down THE BEST packaging tape in the market!!! I don't care where I have to go to fond this tape, I will go the distance for it. It is super efficient and high quality, this is what I'd assume you'd want your tape to be if you're moving or sending something via USPS/UPS, etc.
Britanie V.
This is really great tape for packaging things. I often shop online and sometimes thing s aren't as expected or don't fit right so I need to return them. This is the tape that I use to reseal them into their original boxes. I have never had a problem with the stickiness of the tape either.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
So random but this is definitely the best packing tape. I recently moved and this with the tape that we used for every single box. The tape never ripped (even tho I had some VERY heavy boxes) and was easy to cut through when we needed to reopen the boxes.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
This is great product to use to package up items. It is durable and you won't have to worry about your boxes becoming loose. While the price is higher than other brands, it is definitely worth the extra money. This is a great product to purchase.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Packaging tape is a necessity for anyone who's moving or even for something to have around when you need to mail something out. This one by Scotch is highly durable and keeps your package secured and ready for travel. I would highly recommend.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does this hold heavy packages together. Like the bottom?
Katie V.
Hudsonville , MI
Does 3M mean 3 meters? Or is the type of brand?
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
Does 3M sell handles/rollers for the tape separately? I already have one that came with a roll of tape from years ago but I just want an extra on hand.