BY 3M

O-cel-o heavy duty multicolor scrub sponges 3-pk. see more...

Kalyn S.
These are cheep but they work, can always find them in dollar store and have coupon so can usually be free. these last a bit longer than their regular ones and clean well. i love the bright colors (dishes are never fun but cheery colors makes it a little better)
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love ocello sponges they are heavy duty and i can scrub out any dirt and stain with these songes they are also very cute and colorful
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I love this sponges . I bought them recently and I actually have them in my kitchen now and I love how they feel
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I really like these! They really work well whether you are doing dishes or cleaning down a countertop or bathroom. I love the fun colors that they come in too!
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Not the best quality. Never last very long when it comes to washing dishes. with the price, they should be more durable.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What caught my attention were the all the bright pretty colors. I enjoy cleaning when i have good products out of i want pretty ones like tthese. They work alright, but i like my original brand better. But I would use these again.
Jourdan P.
I picked these up on accident at target but I'm happy I did. They are the best sponges I've tried so far. At first they are super stiff which drove me crazy but after a few uses they softened(a little anyway). The stiffness makes it durable and the scrubby part doesn't catch on to food or hold on to it. So I feel like these stay cleaner longer. I'll buy these from now on.
Amanda W.
Clifton, NJ
Mine never last me long at al! The price is to high for the quality of them
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
These are not the best quality sponges. they don't retain well after a few messy clean ups, and the price is definitely not worth the low quality
Athalia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
It scrubs well but doesn't last as long as other sponges I've used. Wish it could withstand more than just a few "heavy duty" jobs.

Kohl's