BY 3M

O-cel-o heavy duty multicolor scrub sponges 3-pk. see more...

Jourdan P.
I picked these up on accident at target but I'm happy I did. They are the best sponges I've tried so far. At first they are super stiff which drove me crazy but after a few uses they softened(a little anyway). The stiffness makes it durable and the scrubby part doesn't catch on to food or hold on to it. So I feel like these stay cleaner longer. I'll buy these from now on.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these sponges. They are priced well so that you can use them for a short while and then toss them. I think they do a great job of getting off and cooked on food off of the dishes and my favorite part about them is the cute designs and colors they have. They brighten doing the dishes just a little bit!
Kalyn S.
These are cheep but they work, can always find them in dollar store and have coupon so can usually be free. these last a bit longer than their regular ones and clean well. i love the bright colors (dishes are never fun but cheery colors makes it a little better)
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What caught my attention were the all the bright pretty colors. I enjoy cleaning when i have good products out of i want pretty ones like tthese. They work alright, but i like my original brand better. But I would use these again.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I really like these! They really work well whether you are doing dishes or cleaning down a countertop or bathroom. I love the fun colors that they come in too!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
These are not the best quality sponges. they don't retain well after a few messy clean ups, and the price is definitely not worth the low quality
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love ocello sponges they are heavy duty and i can scrub out any dirt and stain with these songes they are also very cute and colorful
Athalia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
It scrubs well but doesn't last as long as other sponges I've used. Wish it could withstand more than just a few "heavy duty" jobs.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Not the best quality. Never last very long when it comes to washing dishes. with the price, they should be more durable.
Brianne W.
Westfield, IN
These sponges hold up well for the price. The scrubbing side is nice for certain messes. I will buy this product again!

back