BY 3M #54 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

O-cel-o heavy duty multicolor scrub sponges 3-pk. see more...

Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC
Mega Parent Expert
I love these sponges. They are priced well so that you can use them for a short while and then toss them. I think they do a great job of getting off and cooked on food off of the dishes and my favorite part about them is the cute designs and colors they have. They brighten doing the dishes just a little bit!
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.
I picked these up on accident at target but I'm happy I did. They are the best sponges I've tried so far. At first they are super stiff which drove me crazy but after a few uses they softened(a little anyway). The stiffness makes it durable and the scrubby part doesn't catch on to food or hold on to it. So I feel like these stay cleaner longer. I'll buy these from now on.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
These are cheep but they work, can always find them in dollar store and have coupon so can usually be free. these last a bit longer than their regular ones and clean well. i love the bright colors (dishes are never fun but cheery colors makes it a little better)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love ocello sponges they are heavy duty and i can scrub out any dirt and stain with these songes they are also very cute and colorful
Julia C.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
These sponges are cute. They also have a more ergonomic design for gripping.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
These are not the best quality sponges. they don't retain well after a few messy clean ups, and the price is definitely not worth the low quality
Kendrick P.
Kendrick P.
Georgetown, IN
These sponges are great! They always have cute designs and make cleaning not such a bore!
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I love this sponges . I bought them recently and I actually have them in my kitchen now and I love how they feel
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Not the best quality. Never last very long when it comes to washing dishes. with the price, they should be more durable.
Athalia B.
Athalia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
It scrubs well but doesn't last as long as other sponges I've used. Wish it could withstand more than just a few "heavy duty" jobs.