3M Company Double-Sided Tape - 1/2x450

3M Company Double-Sided Tape - 1/2x450"

BY 3M

Up&up double-sided tape 1/2in x 450in see more...

3M Company Double-Sided Tape - 1/2x450
3M Company Double-Sided Tape - 1/2x450"
Buy on Target
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
I use double sided tape all the time for my greeting card making. I like that it holds strong, is acid-free, so it doesn't affect the coloring on the paper I use or the ink from my rubber stamping, and when I'm using it, I'm able to reposition as long as I am careful. It is quick and easy to use.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
You can use this tape for literally EVERYTHING! You can use it to tape things together, tape things on the wall, tape your shirt to your chest so it doesn't move. PERFECT. and a must have
Phillip C.
Spartanburg, SC
This two sided tape literally saved my life. It has served as a substitute for stitches on several of my mountain climbing adventures. I think it's even holding a kidney in place.
Breanna N.
I don't like double sided. I rather stick with regular clear tape that's one sided. It never sticks and it always get stuck on something
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
This stuff is the shiz. It is easier to use no folding to get sticky parts on every side u just lay down the strip. Its awesome
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
This comes in handy more then I actually thought it would it's awesome and it works perfectly for scrap booking.