3M Company 3M Filtrete Allergen 12X243M Company 3M Filtrete Allergen 12X24
3M Company 3M Filtrete Allergen 12X24

3M Company 3M Filtrete Allergen 12X24" Air Filter 4-pk.

BY 3M #69 in Air Purifiers

3m filtrete allergen 12x24" air filter 4-pk. see more...

3M Company 3M Filtrete Allergen 12X24
3M Company 3M Filtrete Allergen 12X24" Air Filter 4-pk.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
We use these in our old house because it gets dusty and dirty easily, and we also have two dogs. It really helps keep our house clean and the air great. Easy to find at almost any big store and reasonably comparable in price. Highly recommend this
Lynsey C.
Lynsey C.
Oviedo, FL
Environmentalist Expert
I do use these for the allergen purpose specifically but I honestly don't find them to be that much more effective than other brands. However, we have a ridiculous air system and it's nearly impossible to get a filter out without ripping it to pieces; this brand seems to hold up the best and creates much less of a mess!
Gina F.
Gina F.
Allentown, PA
We have 2 large cats and a huge 150+ lb dog these are the only filters we trust!! They are pricey but you get what you pay for!! We have several people with allergies in our home and the one time we did switch we could tell the difference right away. Love these 😍😍😍
Emily L.
Emily L.
My household uses these filters all the time. Its so crazy when you replace the filter with a new one because you really see all the dust and pollen that its trapped. Living in Southern California, our AC is running so much of the time that there is so much dust that is being circulated. We also have two dogs and the filter always manages to catch fur in it too. If you get bad allergies, I suggest using a filter like this!
meghan s.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Environmentalist Expert
I have to change mine every 6 months cause when you have kids with allergies and pets. This just helps keep the air clean in the houses. This brand stands up to the price not going to fall apart when using them unlike the cheaper brand.
Lesli T.
Lesli T.
Portland , Tx
I haven't seen that much of a difference in my allergies while using these filters. However, it could be that my allergies are just that bad. I would be more willing to use them regularly if the price was lower.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Athena, OR
Works great. With our house full of pets and my severe seasonal allergies, this filter is a must-have. Kind of surprising how much dust circulates in a house, but this filter catches so much of it!
Ricki P.
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR
We've used the Filtrete brand for our home for about 4 years. I really do think it helps keep dust and allergies down in our household.
Anna G.
Anna G.
These are great my son has bad allergies and this helps plus you don't have to change them so much and regular ones
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
We use these in our house, it's the only brand we buy. We have four young kids and an older home.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Where do you find these filters other than at hardware stores?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Novi, MI
Does the filtration level matter a lot? How would you say this brand compares to others?